Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin Sexy - Woking  (Read 1151 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Lister

External Link/Members Only

Just what I needed - a really excellent punt with a sexy and very attractive lady.

Maylin was even better looking in the flesh than I expected from her profile and was bubbly and enthusiastic throughout. After the obligatory shower she went straight in to FK which I find is quite unusual for Thai girls. OWO was excellent with attention to balls and shaft but sadly no CIM. she is responsive to RO and was clean and fresh. Happy with a gentle fingering as well.  on with cover and started in CG. Not my favourite position as I find some ladies are not so good at this and can bend my little friend too far back which can be painful if fully hard. However Maylin was excellent and indeed so good she rode me to completion.

Massage in between rounds was one of the best I have had - she said she was a professional masseuse and I can believe that, almost worth the money just for the massage!

On to round two, - more excellent OWO and then cover on and doggy followed my missionary to completion. All in all I had a great time. Her English is excellent and she can hold a conversation as well as provide an excellent massage.

Would I go again - absolutely!

Good
Attractive facially
great body
Good FK
excellent oral skills
responsive to RO and sex

Neutral
kept waiting for 10 mins past arranged time

Bad
Nothing

Offline Chris10398

Thanks for the review.

By the looks of it she isn't Thai though..
Banned reason: Whit knight contacting SPs about reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shyleo

She is absolutely lovely.
Saw her again last week and booked the day before.
She called me just before the booking to say she would be 10 minutes late.
I had a very nice hour which went over an extra 30 minutes.
She is in Guildford , and told me that she was going home after that and be back about March.