Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you find different races more dirtier/willing to do more?  (Read 6095 times)

serge

You are a nasty racist, and have no place on this board. Please fuck off.

I don't agree with him, but it is the likes of you, that are going to be the author of your own demise,because treating someone with a different opinion like this, is why support of far right, or charismatic men with 'easy answers' for rather more complicated problems is going up throughout europe. In a few decades or less time you may well get the government of your worst nightmares, and maybe if you yourself had been more tolerant it would not have reached this stage. Thankyou though, for helping people like myself who do in fact hold radical political views , to be able to be more open about them, as thanks ro your intolerance and people like you, there is more sympathy for them than ever before.

James999

Serge, no offence and all that, but if you have someting to say then say it, stop spouting shite  :sarcastic:

Back on topic I find chunease girls smell like wet boiled rice  :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 09:03:59 am by James999 »

yorkshire123

I don't agree with him, but it is the likes of you, that are going to be the author of your own demise,because treating someone with a different opinion like this, is why support of far right, or charismatic men with 'easy answers' for rather more complicated problems is going up throughout europe. In a few decades or less time you may well get the government of your worst nightmares, and maybe if you yourself had been more tolerant it would not have reached this stage. Thankyou though, for helping people like myself who do in fact hold radical political views , to be able to be more open about them, as thanks ro your intolerance and people like you, there is more sympathy for them than ever before.

You seem to be posting on quite a few threads trying to provoke some sort or reaction after your 10 month absence.
As quite a few of your posts are in reference to shit & arse holes I'm going to make the assumption that you've just returned from a visit to one of Her Majesty's all inclusive establishments?  ;)
Missing your portion of bum fun are we  :unknown:

Offline socks

-

well we are descend from immigrants from one way or another, but I agree labours open door immigration policy  was treasonous in my opinion and those in the government at the time should be tried in a court with specially appointed judges,hitler had the right idea on that score, they should be humbled by being placed in shackles and overalls,humiliated in court and then shot. Their families bank accounts should be frozen and all monies removed and their family names removed from all british records.Blair should get the same treatment.

That immigrants themselves are not to blame, but we at the very least should remove all the foreign criminals held in british jails, regardless of the human rights situation in their own countries. I have no problem with managed immigration,providing it is extremely limited, and isn't done at the expense of those british peoplewho are already here. But an at some point we will have to disinfect the corridors of power and make examples of some of the vermin who have got fat and rich off law abiding decent taxpaying british folk.

I think you should get tough on them. You sound a bit liberal to me.

serge

You seem to be posting on quite a few threads trying to provoke some sort or reaction after your 10 month absence.
As quite a few of your posts are in reference to shit & arse holes I'm going to make the assumption that you've just returned from a visit to one of Her Majesty's all inclusive establishments?  ;)
Missing your portion of bum fun are we  :unknown:

Oh dear, opening up about your homoerotic fantasys on prison are we? I beat you beat yourself off to 'lockup' don't you....

Online danny.simons

All depends on the individual, girls can be lazy regardless of where they are from.

I agree with SeekingtheTruth.

I've had girls from the same country and same race who have been polar opposites. That being said so far in my punting I've tended to find the general trend (for me at least) is that:

British girls are my favourite to punt with (in my head) but don't give amazing service although the conversation flows better.
Asian girls tend to offer more services but are mechanical as hell!
   This being said a lot tend to offer the world and don't then deliver, but when they do deliver they offer the most
Eastern European girls (to me) mostly seem to be purely in it for the money and don't have passion.
Finally I've had two Indian girls and they were both let downs. I fell for their exotic beauty and got suckered into lacklustre service for a rip-off price.

But like I said before it depends on the girl, because my favourite two punts ever have been with Eastern European girls that have not been passion-less and offered good services.

Never had a Black girl. Not a racial thing (and sorry if my next comment offends anyone) but I tend to find that Black girls are either insanely hot or very unattractive, not much middle ground and I am waiting to find a Black girl who I find insanely hot and good value before I go to one.

Never had an Aussie or American either but there are a couple floating about I've been tempted by

James999

Oh dear, opening up about your homoerotic fantasys on prison are we? I beat you beat yourself off to 'lockup' don't you....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline shagbambi

All depends on the individual, girls can be lazy regardless of where they are from.

I have had good and bad punts from the UK, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Greece, Belgium, Croatia, Sweden, Finland, Serbia, Bulgaria, Poland, Baltic States, Russia, Roumania, Hungary, Czech, India, Singapore, China, Brazil and South Africa.  Services have varied, as has attitude.  All depends on the girl.

aerofan5

I'm not in any way racist, but quite a few years ago, had a punt with an Indian girl, who said she was from Mumbai. A shower with her to freshen up the smelly bits, and as I went down on her, got a lungful of stale baked beans!! It didn't put me off as I was ready for a good squirt, but it got my attention.

Fast forward a few more years, another Indian - and another dollop of the stale baked beans out of the fanny. Put me off enough not to follow through, so just paid her for 30 mins and walked.

Coincidence, or is there something in the DNA?

JV547845

Could be dietary if they eat a lot of pulses / dhal.  Anyone been down on any vegetarians? 

I'm reliably informed by a WG who's a Coinosseur that man cum tastes different depending what you've been eating, whether you're a smoker or not etc.  I'd be surprised if diet had zero effect on how a fanny tastes. 

charming_red

In terms of civvies, Black girls are filthy in bed and you should all make it a goal in life to shag one. Similarly EEs are top notch in bed, far better than mediterranean girls who seem a little timid. South asians are useless and I wouldn't expect far east asians to be any better.

Aussies are olympians  :yahoo:

Offline maxxblue

In terms of civvies, Black girls are filthy in bed and you should all make it a goal in life to shag one. Similarly EEs are top notch in bed, far better than mediterranean girls who seem a little timid. South asians are useless and I wouldn't expect far east asians to be any better.

Aussies are olympians  :yahoo:

I've been with black girls who are shit in bed; Mediterranean girls who are dirty in bed; my horniest experience ever was with a chinese girl.

Girls are not a homogenous group - you are talking complete bollocks.

Redster69

I've been with black girls who are shit in bed; Mediterranean girls who are dirty in bed; my horniest experience ever was with a chinese girl.

+ 1

Offline MrBlackDude

My most memorable experiences were with a Polish girl, a French girl, a (white) English girl, a Chinese girl and a Brazilian girl (not all at once!). I haven't seen enough of one group to make a distinction, but I'd be more inclined to think it has more to do with whether the WG likes you[r appearance] or not.

Offline PumpAction

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 11:49:26 pm by PumpAction »

LL

In my book black British girls do not exist although there are black girls living in Britain.
If this quote doesn't earn you a place in the "wanker of the week" thread then I'm not sure what would.  :lol:

JV547845

He just wanted to show off all the nationalities he's slept with.

Offline smiths

Absolutely right, as i always say every WG is an individual and those that post sweeping generalisations about a particular race or group of WGs or about what they happen to charge havent a clue.