Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nervous Virgin  (Read 2413 times)

MrWVirgin

Hello to all im a punting virgin so i thought i could ask you guys for some help and advice...

I am a kind of nervous type in normal situations never mind being with a WG.
I would need a women who is going to be reasuring and make me feel at ease if that is possible.

Cheers.

yorkshire123

Where would be a good start  :unknown:

Offline AnthG

I am innately a nervious person too and I am like that to this day on every punt. In a nutshell don't worry about it. its one of the types of people who book these girls.

I would need a women who is going to be reasuring and make me feel at ease if that is possible.
You are explaining what the bare essentials are of her job. So in effect any girl that is relatively ok at this job will be fine.

The only advise I would give is two fold.

1. Don't linger on things, set a day for a punt and do it. That means don't book in advance find someone availalbe that day and book - so that means either someone down as working today on adultwork, or booking via an agency or parlour.

2. Don't whitter on for the booking. As in probably don't email. Just phone, say hi I am bill I want to book you for 2pm today are you available. And then thats it. Cover the 'I am a new guy to this and very nervous'  when you have the money in your hand but not giving it to her until you have had her say thats no problem. Then give her the money. If its a problem for her she wont take the money.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 04:56:26 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Toshiba

And remember once you cross the line its very difficult to give up

You think it will be, but it isnt.believe me

Offline Matium

Hello to all im a punting virgin so i thought i could ask you guys for some help and advice...

Cheers.

You have to tell us what part of the country you're in and also what kind of woman you want - babes, milfs, BBWs, English, East European etc, and how much you're willing to pay if you want any recommendations.

Sparquin

I am tempted to suggest going for someone a bit older, say 30s. She will have seen it all before and will have the skills to make it a pleasant experience for you if she has been on the game for some years.

Offline AnthG

I am tempted to suggest going for someone a bit older, say 30s. She will have seen it all before and will have the skills to make it a pleasant experience for you if she has been on the game for some years.
People always suggest that to newbies and I honestly don't know why.

Yes they will have seen it all before, but equally that could mean they are quite short tempered and embittered for lack of a better word.

My first punt was with someone who was 19. But she was very good at this job. I kind of get the feeling if the girl herself is nervious then it doesn't matter. The ones you need to worry about are the ones who want to take you for a ride and do as little work as possible for the money. And unfortunately from my experience that is the older girls (26 plus) as opposed to the younger.

I think 24 is who the OP should aim for as these are generally confident enough at this age to provide a good service
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Omega_Planet_Ocean

And don't back out or be a no show once booked, or you'll regret it. I was in a similar situation, going to a "WG" has definitely been one of my better decisions in life!

Offline cunnyhunt

Cheers.

To start,  the first pro$$ie you meet you must ask for hardsports  :hi:

MrWVirgin

Sorry forgot to say im in glasgow the type of WG i would be looking for is mature not immature twenty year old.
I will be willing to spend about 160p/h.
Does the WG want you to lick her or can you just take all pleasure?
Dont know what hardsport is but sounds rough as long as it dont envole my ass getting done im in lol  :rolleyes:

Thanks to all

Offline NIK

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Youre paying, dont worry about pleasuring her unless that turns you on. Id also suggest NOT telling her youre a virgin as its hard to do that without making it sound like youre apologising in advanc which might kill your buzz. Shes the service provider, youre paying, dont treat her like shit but make sure you enjoy yourself and take it for what it is.

DO NOT develop any kind of emotional attachment. 

kingkong

Cheers.

Log into the section on this forum for your local area and ask the question there. The members in there will be the best to recommend a girl to you. Don't over analyze it, just pick one and get her fucked. :thumbsup:

James999

Quote from: MrWVirgin link=topic=36040.msg491915#msg491915 date=14081 :sarcastic:92

Cheers.

Why not see male pro$$ies to boost your confidence, and then when you feel ready try a girl  :sarcastic:

Other than that wait till September and your school reopens and see if your luck changes  :music:

MrWVirgin

I am not a virgin just prossie virgin and also no a troll i am being serious.
I just wanted to start bangin as many diffrent WGs as my budget stretches i am not long oot a long relationship and no not with a guy lol.

Offline iPad3

Why not see male pro$$ies to boost your confidence, and then when you feel ready try a girl  :sarcastic:

Other than that wait till September and your school reopens and see if your luck changes  :music:

Come now James, you know touting is banned here. That said sorry to hear your having to consider travelling to Scotland to sell your ass....... Business must be very slow, hope it picks up soon!!!!

James999

Come now James,

Perhaps best to leave humour to those who know how to use it  :hi:

Offline Bigus Dickus

This one, very well reviewed.
External Link/Members Only

Why's she got pics sucking a cocktail and not a cock?  :scare:

Offline NIK

I just wanted to start bangin as many diffrent WGs as my budget stretches i am not long oot a long relationship and no not with a guy lol.

Less of the 'lol' mate.

helmsdale

If you are not long oot a relationship, the logical thing would be to look for another relationship first before getting involved in punting.

And if you were really a nervous newbie you would only be thinking of getting the first punt out of the way and not thinking of 'banging as many WGs as possible'.

MrWVirgin

I dont want to have another gf its no good like i said i was wanting variety diffrent types of women old and young or mature.
Just wanted advice for my first time because i have been thinking about it for a few days now.

I have got good advice from some just i keep thinking i should not be doing it but a suppose that adds to all the excitment and fun. :D

Offline socks

To start,  the first pro$$ie you meet you must ask for hardsports  :hi:
And if she accepts enquire as to whether she likes walnut whips

Offline Bigus Dickus

I think the best way to introduce yourself on here is a bit like military service: Shut up, listen, learn and get some experience before opening your trap!

I would imagine a sneaky touted would start like you have before singing the praises of your girls.

Go away and once your 'A' level results arrive, come back and reveal all!

Night!  :music: