Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to broach the subject  (Read 1371 times)

Offline berniemadoff

So, you've spotted a massage place that you think might provide the sort of services you want. How do you go about asking the question? I'm a complete newb. Please be gentle with me.

Sparquin

You might try asking if the massage is full body. Also simply ask what massage service is available. If they take this to mean Thai, Swedish, sports massage etc. then you are probably in the wrong place.

a10

Mention the name of the place on here, see if anyone has been.

Put it into Google and see what comes up  :hi:

Offline cunnyhunt

So, you've spotted a massage place that you think might provide the sort of services you want. How do you go about asking the question? I'm a complete newb. Please be gentle with me.

Telephone and ask if they provide hardsports.  :hi:

Offline berniemadoff

Cheers for the advice gents. It is a place mentioned on here as providing "hardsports" but I didn't wanna go and simply get a massage. Didn't know whether I'd have to ask or be offered extras.

LL

Cheers for the advice gents. It is a place mentioned on here as providing "hardsports" but I didn't wanna go and simply get a massage. Didn't know whether I'd have to ask or be offered extras.
Which area? Which parlour?  If you don't want to take the risk you won't get extras then the only way to avoid it is to ask somebody here what's on offer.  Never ask in the parlour reception!

SirFrank

Which area? Which parlour?  If you don't want to take the risk you won't get extras then the only way to avoid it is to ask somebody here what's on offer.  Never ask in the parlour reception!

+1. If they polish cocks I'm sure there's members on here who can advise. I like to know in advance if they are going to do more than rub my back. I'm sure there's independent girls on AW in your area who offer propper massage with HR or oral or more

Online wristjob

Had this situation on the Yorks forum a while back. A guy went to see a normal masseuse and wondered if a HE was available. As I'd never seen her I just phoned her and asked.

Offline Steve2

Had this situation on the Yorks forum a while back. A guy went to see a normal masseuse and wondered if a HE was available. As I'd never seen her I just phoned her and asked.

That is way too easy

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: