Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any views on Sexy-26 (Adultwork)  (Read 1472 times)

George18

new to this site and new to punting

going for my first meet ever this afternoon with Sexy-26 and i was wondering if anyone has met her and what the meeting was like?

Profile - External Link/Members Only

Offline MasterChief

new to this site and new to punting

going for my first meet ever this afternoon with Sexy-26 and i was wondering if anyone has met her and what the meeting was like?

Profile - External Link/Members Only

:dash:  :dash: Search works quite well on this site  :dash:  :dash:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21154.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22484.0

denyason

hello newbie....here's a valuable tip......choose girls based on feedback on here- think with your brain, not your cock- you will thank us for saving you money this way.  i believe sexy-26 has some bad feedback so balls in your court.

George18

thanks alot mate, so stubborn its unreal!

thanks for the heads up

denyason

Offline mcb

She’s nuts. Stay well away.

Also, search next time. That’s why the forum’s here: to share reviews.

Offline Bengeo13

Hiya, see how helpful we all are
A right mixed bag (of opinion I mean)
For me it was a neutral/positive, certainly bonny enough and keen to please
But I'm unlikely to return - bit too "obsessive" for me - perhaps with good reason but other girls manage it without so they are a better choice for me!
Don't forget to let us know how you get on!

George18

i turned up at her apartment. but her attitude when i got there was absolutely shocking towards me

i was inside for about a minute and walked out! NEVER AGAIN!

kingkong

She has been around for a while, hear mixed reviews about her, but not been myself.

Offline MasterChief

I met her when she first came here and was sharing an apartment with another girl (I was there for a Nuru/Fuck with the other girl - Vivian???) we had a good chat after my appointment and she seemed a nice girl to me, did think at the time I would have a punt with her, never got round to it, not sure why not

Offline attack

Was probably last year sometime I turned up at the flat for a nuru massage and Becky was going to come down and let me in.  Basically another girl came down just before her so off i went with her, presumed she'd got my name mixed up. After confusing looks about what a nuru massage was, someone else phoned her saying he was waiting outside.  Becky went ape shit on the phone with me for being a time waster and wouldn't see me so went home, £200 still in my wallet at least :wacko: