Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valerie Jasmine Massage Massage+Hand Relief Beautiful Sexy Blonde Czech Valeria  (Read 4914 times)

2 review(s) for Miss Bali (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

infoseeker

Valerie
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

June 2014
1 hour Massage + Hand Relief
£40 + £20 = £60
(You specify at start when paying cash that you want HE / HR - I gave her £60 and she had a massive smile on her face "You want happy ending...!")

LOOKS
Not the girl in the picture but in my opinion more attractive then the girl in the picture.
Looks like early 20s and claims that age.
Certain cuteness to her face, ?chubby cheeks?
Info says Czech certainly Eastern European perhaps from another nearby country like Slovakia
Decent looking body with a full pair of breasts
Lovely long blonde hair - Tied up
Quite Pale Milky skin

PERSONALITY & ATTITUDE
Very good English with a slight accent
Might be difficult to get chatting, managed with some effort and by end got on really well
A bit difficult to read at first and generally

SERVICE
Massage bed with required facilities but not a proper Massage table with a hole for your face
Not having had too many "proper" massages can't compare but it was a simple massage not as good as a Mae who also works at Jasmine Massage - Review to follow
Some teasing touches prior to actual HR / HE

Hand Relief / Happy Ending was very good.  Had a horny look in her eyes and had good eye contact during it which made all the difference.
Takes good instructions if necessary

Despite horny look she isn't offering anything over and above the HE / HR, despite us getting on well and my best efforts... I fancied her a lot so was quite keen.... ?though it was only the first visit?
And from something she mentioned I think she has only been providing massages (with HE / HR ) One Year

Remained fully clothed throughout - Dressed in casuals

Very Limited touching attempted and tolerated... but I don't think it is the norm, so no kissing etc

OTHER INFO
Salford Quays location postcode on website M5 3LL - Had only just moved in there recently

Comms are by mobile number on website and they seem to take it turns to answer calls sometimes it will ring to voicemail and you'll get a text shortly after asking you to call back
Sometimes they use text for comms

You specify at start when paying cash that you want HE / HR

Unclear what working hours are best to call and check

Also advised to book in a slot generally same day

Some reports that she had moved to another competing massage parlour in July ?Vinas based near Media City? still appears on website so not sure about that myself

Adultwork page Miss Bali External Link/Members Only but you are better of contacting through their normal website

Sometimes provide a pick up and drop off service by a guy called Rhys - approx one way taxi price for full journey
Rhys is a partner of Chloe / Miss A / Sitti

Mancspunter

Right been ages since I have written any kind of review so I am just assuming any further reports get tagged onto others rather than starting a new thread?

I don't Normally bother with a punt that does not end up with me at the very least getting a good blowjob, however I thought I would give this a whirl and do a write up for any other punters who, like me normally punt with a view to getting their willy wet.

Infoseeker has got it spot on above with the general booking process so its pointless me revisiting it so onto Valerie.

She is a very fit, lithe young thing and very friendly and this for me was part of the issue, as you will see, massage was great, I went for a body to body, and to start with there was some nice firm oily massaging going on, the meat and two veg was left alone to start with until eventually it start getting  "accidentally" brushed against and then a little more purposeful and teasing and it started to wake up and become slightly uncomfortable as I was now lying on my front with an ever growing semi.

The teasing continued as the body to body section of the massage commenced and she smeared the oil over that ludicrously firm body of hers and rubbed herself up and down my back with her full weight on me at times, I became very aware of her firm tits and her warm breath on my neck.
My hardon was becoming almost painful at this point as I hadn't bothered adjusting it so it was in the "down position" if you know what I mean, so I was relieved when she asked me to turn over and open my legs so she could carry on rubbing from the front.
This was torture! she was rubbing up and down now directly on my cock and I knew there were no extras, it wasn't going to get sucked, no condom was getting put on and then mounted, just a handjob, it was a good oily slipperly handjob from a good looking lass don't get me wrong, it resulted in an eruption that you could compare with something out of yellowstone, but still, I really wanted to fuck her, I am used to all that teasing ending up in a great shag. But no, it ended up all over me, and her hair! ha! (you would think she would have aimed it away)

Now I don't count this as a duff punt really I'm sure the guys that do nothing but massages with HR would love it, she really is very good and on that basis I would recommend, but as a punter who would much rather be bending her over the bed and having some real fun, I wont return. 

infoseeker

Thanks for the Review Mancspunter  :hi:

but as a punter who would much rather be bending her over the bed and having some real fun

True that I tried my best to convince her for more (if not then but perhaps later) and she was quite keen on me but she wasn't budging much in the first meet and I've not gone back since.
I only saw her with her clothes on but she looked like she had a tight body, before I came had I had a wad of money I would have offered it to her after I came I was relieved I had only taken the required fee of £60 with me... such is Mans Condition.  :P

I personally regard massage with hand relief as Punting Light.
I rarely go for it since I prefer Punting Proper much more and that is not that much more expensive... say at Piccadilly Selecta.
The important thing is to have reasonable expecatations to avoid disappointment and the more Info we share and Reviews we do the better for that (especially about Massage and Hand Relief providers due to the uncertainty over Extras).

I didn't know that Valerie does Body to Body though and now I do I might go for that just to experience how hot she is under the clothes as she is with them on (and from your review it appears she is very hot naked).

What was the price for Body to Body?
It is not mentioned on the website or the Adultwork profile. Thanks
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 03:30:36 pm by infoseeker »

Mancspunter

Was £60 for 30mins of body to body inc HR, I could not have gone through an hour of that torture  :D
I love a good arse and would have paid just to do an oily arse cheek wank or something as hers is a great little arse but meh.. ah well.

Offline redjaguar

Sounds a good session.
 Right rate charged of £60 30 mins / £100 an hour for oily B2B ( market prices)

I have done the 1 hour session & got 2 happy endings for £100 elsewhere, mainly because lasting an hour of oily body/ tits & hands would be impossible.
I have noted that doing an oily B2B session that I build better to a larger/ further shooting ''eruption'' than thro normal sex.
I think you go from a relax state to a steady build that does it.

After the first oily B2B I was hooked.