Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondie Vanessa xxx - Birmingham CC  (Read 1998 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5948037) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline pbrown355

Since my recent documented problem, I've tried, not very successfully to get back not just on the horse but as many horses as possible. One successful event was this one.

I parked a short walk away almost thinking I was going to abort the punt, but finally managed. All the closer parking meters wanted pay by phone. In every other way it's a routine punting location in a routine punting flat.

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Fine. Phoned, given postcode, went and parked up.

The girl
Much described on here. Exactly as AW photos. Very pretty, very shapely ass, hardly any boobs. Not the perfect shape for me but still very attractive.

The action
£80 hh. In truth not all that exciting. Some fondling while still standing, some more fondling when horizontal. Covered BJ, sex in several positions, the absolute highlight being doggy. That ass is worth the entrance fee by itself.

Brief assisted wipe down. Attempted chat but her English isn't really up to it.
Glad I went, she was on my list for some time. All a bit meh, but got to shag a hottie and so was happy. Gets a positive mainly for being a hottie.

Would I go again? Maybe as a plan B/C. Seems to tally with other opinions. A bit more spark and OWO would have them queuing.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 10:32:05 pm by pbrown355 »

Offline Cryton123

Thanks for the review  :hi:

I’ve been so tempted by this one because she looks so hot, but your review has confirmed my suspicion that the service would probably be a bit bland.

She does look amazing though and her arse looks incredible.

Offline pbrown355

She does look amazing.
Her arse iis amazing.
Her service is average.

Offline BustaNut