Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Best Paraguyan - Walked again - Part 2  (Read 944 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6361380) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline CockMonster

External Link/Members Only

Part 1 here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=360023.0

Part 3 here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=360022.0

TLDR:  Either an advanced technique she tries to suck punters back in with the promise of free sex, or a just a dumb fucking cow who has taken timewasting to the next level.

Price(s): FREE  :yahoo: but not really of course.

Logistics: After part 1 where I turned up to her place on the lure of an hour with a fucking hot south american who would give me everything for 200 squids only to walk, I found myself getting lots of messages about how hot i am and wanting me to return.

Looks: I'll include some of the more better pics from AW civliser cache, but she really fucking unappealing.  a day under 45 and i'm a dutchman.  as other reviews here said she is fucking fat and quite ugly. I almost didnt return even with the promise of free sex.

Attitude & Service / THE STORY: Having already walked on this woman because I'd turned up based on her fake profile and hoped to be fucking a hot 26 year old stunner for 200 squids, she sent multiple messages offering free sex cus she fancied me. 

I read reviews on here and genuinely didn't think i'd bother going, but fucking a WG for free cus they fancy you appeared on my bucket list the moment she mentioned it, and after a lot of thought a few a whiskies i decided 'fuck it'. 

and it did take a few whiskeys. i genuinely wasnt feeling it as she was physically not appealing but pounded a few whiskies and thought 'CockMonster you old goat, you can do this!'. 

Took an Uber cus i'd been drinking and hilariously he then took me to plans C and D and then home again.  We bonded by the end of the night - see part 3.

Anyway I arrive and with a few more swigs of the ol' hip flask i venture in, wondering what might occur.  She seems so much more perky this time and up we go to the room. Very positive energy....

"So how much are you going to pay to be with me?"

ERRRRRRR nothing love.  You said you'd fuck me for free.  But apparently no.  She then walks me out laughing at the suggestion, but like literally I have messages stating that fact.  Whilst waiting for my uber she is messaging me again saying im beautiful but crazy.  At this point I'm actually pissed off because whilst i saved 200 notes walking before, i've now spent money on the uber and had my time wasted again. 

The nature of the messages she sent seemed to be trying to lure me back AGAIN so I said "20 quid and i'll let you wank me off into the sink luv" and if she had replied 'yes' i was gonna say ' thats 20 quid YOU PAY ME' for a laff.

I don't think she understood my sarcasm and then went off on one about how she normally charges150 so why should she take 20?!  I was gunna reply "depends which account you're using that day doesnt it luv" but couldnt be fucked.

Conclusion: Ugly DOUBLE timewasting cow who I literally was on the fence about fucking for free.

Would I return?  Now clearly not, but luckily my uber driver returned and off we fucked to plans C and D.  CoMo's first punt in 6 months saga.......continues......... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=360022.0

Hidden Image/Members Only