Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning[ly low effort] Yuli - Chatham  (Read 1400 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6823786) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline CockMonster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

This is part 3 of my 3 part saga of shit punting tonight. 

TLDR:  Not too ugy girl with huge booty let down by Incredibly low effort, even as a plan C pump&dump this was a let down.  Was gunna go with neutral as I walked away with drained balls but hygiene issues means this just has to be a negative.

Price(s): 60 for HalfHour taken, 120 for hour, 20 for owo STRONGLY pushed and 50 for anal also offered.

Logistics: EZ enuff texts sent and replied to pretty quick.

Location: Same small house with steep staircase that Alexa big boobs and her scamming friend operate from in the arsehole of Chatham.  I already knew this as I knew Alexa rented out her place when she is back in Hungary and the profile language gave it away. But they clearly arent taking care o the place, my feet and sock were CAKED IN CRUD just from the brief 15 minutes I was theere. Disgusting. At least Alexa kept a tidy home.

Got to see a fight on the way home though so there's something.

Looks: She's alright i spose, huge arse but not toned or anything and whilst her tits were natual they are the kind that kind of flatten into pancakes on her bck.  not my cup of tea but i was there for pump&dump.

Was not offered a shower and clearly she hadnt showered either.  I almost walked...

Barely any English.  Her attitude perked up a bit when I started speaking spanish with her, but this didnt last long.

Attitude & Service: Its clearly no-effort-november as from the minute she opened the door it was clear she was not interested.  Constantly on her phone ; and i mean constantly.  :dash: The action was boring, pinching low effort blowjob with condom where she kept asking for more money for owo ; no BBY i'm good just suck it.

The second I was slightly hard she wanted to fuck. Laid on her back and literally the only effort put in all punt was kissing my neck.  She never made a noise or a groan the entire time.  I knew it was about to happen and within 1 minute the clarion call of low-effort WGs was made with their signature catchphrase:...

...."Doggy?"

Fine lets get this over with : we get into doggy position and I remember that Alexa Big Boobs placed mirrors in perfect positions in the room so thought I could enjoy this and then.... WHIFFFFFFFFF.  Now I'm a smoker and have a shit sense of smell  - I hardly ever smell anything -  but GODDAMN that was BAD.  I immediately lost my woody and had to regroup.  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

I figured as I hadn't noticed it in missionary I'd just finish off like that and that's what I did.

Conclusion: Even as a pump & dump this reminded me why I barely punt these days, doesnt matter what price range you go for it's just terrible VFM over literally having a wank and whiskey at home.

Would I return?  Only with nose plugs  :lol:

Fuck & A Fight The Uber driver who accidentally ended up ferrying me between Plans A and C and then home had been waiting around for me as he had clearly twigged what i was doing and wanted the extra fare home.  He was a fun lad and it was so obvious he wanted to talk to me about my punting of the evening but I never gave the opening.

The place is already a shithole with crap parking everywhere but this night there were closed roads and roadworks everywhere.  Whilst trying to get us out of there we got stuck in a closed road and coming back we witnessed a van driver frantically waving to another car to go around him when there was no fucking space.  The guy in the car he was waving at got out and after 2 minutes of shouting the van driver slapped him, only for him to knock out the van driver in one punch. FUCKING EPIC. 

Such a fun and eventful night, and I was pretty drunk on whiskey by this point I tipped the uber driver 60 quid out of the money I didnt use on Yuli once I saw what she was like.  Thinkin about it now he might have thought that was hush money but drunk CoMo just thought it was funny that this guy deserved as much pay as the WG did for services rendered that night.  If you ever read this mate, I salute you.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bonker

Try and ease off it gently or even cold turkey. Try something. Please.

Offline CockMonster

Try and ease off it gently or even cold turkey. Try something. Please.

What?

Offline WelshClipper

Great read cockmonster, cheered up my morning no end.

Cheers WC  :hi: