Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Mina – Liverpool (Genuine Chinese 21-year-old fitty)  (Read 5062 times)

28 review(s) for sexy mina (9 positive, 8 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Cheshuk

I came across this profile today, and couldn't actually believe that there was an attractive Chinese girl in the north-west. I've been trying to find one for ages, I've seen Eva sexy cat, Grace 88, Milly fox, Japanese sexy Nikki and more, trying to take this off the list but all were b&s or had suffered from the Covid weight gain. Then in Liverpool of all places I managed to do it.

I knew she would be a tourer, since her first review came from elsewhere. One lesson I've learnt about tourers is book them when you see them because before you know it they've gone. I sent a message and whoever manages her texts does so professionally and with good English. I wanted to ensure she made an effort for the meet, so I said can you make sure you wear make-up and I'll give you an extra £10. This wasn't an extra listed but I volunteered to do it to ensure she looked the part. I arranged the booking and got there early, about 20 minutes early. I got a text saying remember our appointment, I said I'm already here so she said come over. So we started early.

It's from a residential apartment block in Liverpool, just a bog standard big inner the city apartment building. When she answered the door I'm glad to say it's the girl from the pictures. The person on the text to told me she's 21 and the girl also said it, despite her speaking very little English she could say that. It is believable looking at her, and she's petite which you may not get from the pictures but it does state her height on her profile.

I handed the money over and went to the toilet then when I came out she started snogging my face off. She helped me undress, and climbed on top of me naked kissing me and I was kissing her body and sucking her tits. They were a handful, she's got nice boobs. She reaches for a condom and I tell her I want owo, she replies it's another 20. No issue there I paid it by bank transfer because I didn't have excess cash, I don't bring it to punts where it could be a set up.

Tbf I was fairly confident this was genuine, as the person who posted the first review I've had some dialogue with on here since we are into the same birds. So when he said he found her attractive, I knew I probably would too.

She starts giving me owo, which was very sloppy with her saliva dribbling down my balls. Then we moved to missionary, doggy and cowgirl. All positions were very enjoyable and delivered well. It was taking me awhile to cum so she gave me a hand job finish me off.

I will say pay attention to the time, as whilst we were done and I was satisfied she was politely ushering me out before my time. Which in fairness there was nothing left to do, I didn't need another round as my balls are pretty much empty from yesterdays punt.

Price: £110 ph + £10 makeup + £20 owo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 06:33:13 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline Cheshuk

Only after posting this have I realised from the indexing there is more than one review, I only saw Igors

Offline Blue1878

Good review mate and means I’ll look to book in with her. I had a text exchange with her yesterday re a possible meet, but wasn’t sure how accurate the pics would be. Plus she kept saying I could see her sister Sandy who was good at massage so I did have possible B&S in my head
At £70 for h could be a decent option

Offline Cheshuk

Good review mate and means I’ll look to book in with her. I had a text exchange with her yesterday re a possible meet, but wasn’t sure how accurate the pics would be. Plus she kept saying I could see her sister Sandy who was good at massage so I did have possible B&S in my head
At £70 for h could be a decent option

Give what happened with Nisa and Zoey, after the first review came in. I wanted to see her before mentioning her here, in case she became very popular. At £110 ph that's very reasonable for a legitimate young attractive Chinese girl.

This thing with the other girl mentioned in the reviews, I wouldn't call b&s, for whatever reason, her sister has answered the door sometimes and led them through to Mina. My theory is, her sister, that's what she called her, isn't particularly popular. So Mina is trying to help her get business, by offering all clients the option of a threesome. She showed me a picture of her offering '2 girl', I simply declined and said I want to just do an hour with you. By the sounds of it the other girls service is rushed and sub par.

Before the booking I took a screenshot of the girl on the aw profile, sent it to her to confirm this is the girl that I will see. This was before the appointment and I got back, '100% definitely'. Glad it helped.

Offline Tony4447

She looks more Thai than Chinese to me

Offline Cheshuk

She looks more Thai than Chinese to me

She said is from Hangzhou China, a fair few Thais are of Chinese descent. The picture of her bent over the bed I can see why you would say that especially

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

When make up starts being a thing that is "the norm" im out, crazy that, she's hardly even a 10 for 10 stunner as you claim to prefer, the kind of thing that would make me take my time an cash elsewhere, so what is that for you mr C?

Offline Cheshuk

When make up starts being a thing that is "the norm" im out, crazy that, she's hardly even a 10 for 10 stunner as you claim to prefer, the kind of thing that would make me take my time an cash elsewhere, so what is that for you mr C?

Actually went to her again today. I'm not sure what the first part about make up is saying tbh.

No doubt she's not a stunner, but she is young slim petite and pretty. Whilst I have a type, there are often exceptions. It's actually not a bad point you're making, if she was any other ethnicity and that level of hotness.. I would be dissatisfied. The reason I think I'm not here is because I'm not jaded by experience as I am with all the other ethnicities. Due to the rarity of attractive young Asian girls (besides Thais but I get a different vibe from them as I do from Japanese Korean and Chinese).

Offline Kool Keef

Ffs paying an extra for them to wear make up now

Offline Cheshuk

This definitely isn't a listed extra  :D I just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting the 'just woke up' look since it was a bucket list punt.

Offline OakTree

Yeah that one puzzled me. You’d think being made up and some effort gone into her appearance would be a fundamental to the meet.

So if you don’t pay for that what do you get? the just got my sorry arse out of bed look?

Offline Cheshuk

Yeah that one puzzled me. You’d think being made up and some effort gone into her appearance would be a fundamental to the meet.

So if you don’t pay for that what do you get? the just got my sorry arse out of bed look?

I'm definitely not the only one who's been surprised by some sp's lack of effort. No doubt effort to look the part should be a given, but in reality that's not always the case
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 08:50:52 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Makes me wonder if the girls have a site other than saafe, where they discuss what to charge us for, ffs they are laughing at us!

A girl opening a door with bed hair, and morning fanny should be walked from, plenty of others to visit! Unless they look good without which is possible

She should be thinking " why did he leave" and not "silly cunt was happy to see me like this, maybe they all will"

They be charging us to txt back, a booking fee, towels and toiletries, and condoms before we know it

Offline OakTree

(besides Thais but I get a different vibe from them as I do from Japanese Korean and Chinese).

Just out of interest have you seen genuine Japanese girls? I can only think of one in Manchester and I think she’s half Japanese.

Offline Cheshuk

Just out of interest have you seen genuine Japanese girls? I can only think of one in Manchester and I think she’s half Japanese.

I imagine your talking about Akira Aoki. Earlier this year there was a profile called Japanese Sexy Nikki for a while in London, it was a b&s, but all the girls are young and Asian. We're talking about 20 years old, I saw three different ones there since it was near my hotel. However they were all short and farmers daughter types, one of them was Japanese though, she was probably the best three I saw.

Offline Cheshuk

Also that comment was referring to, just seeing them in day-to-day life

Offline OakTree

Yes Akira, I’ve actually not seen her, although I’ve had Comms with her quite a number times and she ghosted me one time quite a few years ago. She’s still on the hot list. 

Offline Twotall

Popped in to see Mina and she’s one of the fittest young Chinese girls I’ve seen. £70 hh plus £10 OWO.

Started well with her going down on her knees to start the blowjob and it was good as per the OP.

She soon started rushing me, first with the condom and the when we started fucking, to finish.

Ok for half an hour but I’d give her a negative just for short timing. Managed to grab a shower and while I was getting dry another girl called Sandy came in and she’s working from the same apartment. I think this is her. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Older and a bit more chunky than Mina.

Offline Cheshuk

Popped in to see Mina and she’s one of the fittest young Chinese girls I’ve seen. £70 hh plus £10 OWO.

Started well with her going down on her knees to start the blowjob and it was good as per the OP.

She soon started rushing me, first with the condom and the when we started fucking, to finish.

Ok for half an hour but I’d give her a negative just for short timing. Managed to grab a shower and while I was getting dry another girl called Sandy came in and she’s working from the same apartment. I think this is her. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Older and a bit more chunky than Mina.

I'm sorry you didn't have a great time, for me the entire service part foreplay and sex was totally unrushed. She took her time and after we had sex in four positions, she gave me a massage with baby oil and a long happy ending to finish. It was after I came, I felt like there was a bit of a rush. However she was doing up my shoelaces for me and buttoning up my shirt, in that sweet way that Asian sp's do in my experience from Nisa and Zoey. Personally if I was rushed I would get my phone out and tell her how much time there is, take charge of the situation and not be led by them. The possible difference could be that I did an hour first meet as opposed to half an hour. I'm not justifying it and I'm sure you'll leave a review

Also the chubby girl who is mentioned a lot, is her sister. She said Mina is the middle of three, the chubby one and another who is apparently the most beautiful but doesn't do this. I chatted to her quite a bit
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 07:59:21 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline Cheshuk

Yes Akira, I’ve actually not seen her, although I’ve had Comms with her quite a number times and she ghosted me one time quite a few years ago. She’s still on the hot list.

She's on mine too, low priority but there. Good to know she has sketchy comms if/when I get around to seeing her

Offline hungrypunt

good review all the same OP, thanks. shes in st helens now at £120.
Flat easy accessed from the train and road, easy parking and entry.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 10:16:52 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline Cheshuk

good review all the same OP, thanks. shes in st helens now at £120.
Flat easy accessed from the train and road, easy parking and entry.

Thanks mate