Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Felicityfornication - Watford  (Read 2146 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6905705) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Chris Turner

Profile Name: Felicityfornication

AW profile link:  External Link/Members Only

Services:  DFK, Mutual groping, OWO, 69, Penetration (Protected), CG, Doggie

Price: £200.00 – 60 Mins

Location: Hilton Hotel in Watford - Free parking on site - no issues with lobby staff etc I just walked straight into the hotel and into the corridor.

Communication: She manages her own number and works independently. She also has a codeword on her profile to check it's actually been read which is a new one for me. Quite easy to arrange and then followed up with sms for postcode. Once I was parked up I got her room number by sms. Simples. 

Physical Appearance: Her photos are accurate. The only neutral feedback is that her photo's have been shot at angles to make her look really tall, when in reality she's actually 5.5ft or so - also clearly listed in her profile (but no one reads that right).
She has a very slim athletic body and natural boobs. A little bit of aesthetics on her face but all in all very natural look GND. Her accent is a cross between Essex and the midlands which is funny but all good. I think she has had a baby with a not so obvious C section scar - but her toned abs really don't show anything otherwise.

Service and personality: Really relaxed and un-rushed service. We had some small talk after which she asked to sort the paper work. I had a shower (my choice) and then she was waiting for me on the bed for me to help her undress to reveal a sexy black lingerie number. The whole session felt like a go with the flow and unrehearsed encounter which is great. She really goes to town during OWO with lots of gagging, spitting but I did give her some tips to slow down to pace ourselves which she was happy to do. Lots of attention to my balls also. 69 then into cowboy where she took my whole cock inside her whilst grinding her clit on my pelvis (very impressive considering how petite she is. She really enjoys her breasts being squeezed with nipple play to the point of her cumming on top of me. I'm not sure if it was her acting or maybe she orgasms really easily but it felt genuine. I then gave her a good shafting in doggie and emptied in the bag. She was happy to help clean up and then we lied on the bed engaging in pillow talk. I tried to go another round which she was happy to entertain but couldn't come for the 2nd - no issues.

I was apprehensive to meet her considering she has no reviews on the forum but i'm happy to report TOFTT it was a good punt and i'll see her again in the future. Considering she's only been registered on AW for a few months but operates like a seasoned pro, I'm sure she must have had an older profile and has got back into the game.

Positives:
Beautiful girl next door looks - sexy slim athletic figure. 
Great personality - almost submissive and seemed open minded.
Independent and manages her own phone and bookings etc. She actually returns positive feedback on AW also.

Negatives:
None

Would I visit again: Yes