Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Welsh Kandice - Solihull - Ace  (Read 4695 times)

60 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (55 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Monk277

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Kandice is well reviewed on here, but not that many recently.

I spotted that she was local for the first time since I added her to my hotlist years ago (and long before I took the plunge and started punting). The initial comms where via email and then a phone call and text for the address etc on the morning of the meet. 1hr - £190 - more than I'd normally pay, but I'd waited years for this, so wasn't bothered.

The meet was at a hotel chain used by many, so an easy walk through to the lift with no one taking any notice. A little knock on the door and it opened with Kandice standing behind. Her photos have always been stunning, but I wasn't sure what she was like facially. I've been to meets where this has been a bit of a disappointment, but not this time. I found Kandice to be really pretty and to my delight, pretty much how I'd imagined her to look. A LFK greeting was followed by the offer of a shower, which I took after getting the paperwork out of the way.

After the shower I walked back into the room and she was waiting on the bed for me. Lots more LFK (DKF doesn't seem to be an option as mentioned previously, so I knew what to expect) and lots of mutual exploring to get us in the mood. Kandice's oral skill are brilliant, looking into those eyes, it was hard to concentrate on lasting more than a few minutes. After a good 25 mins she offered to wrap me up and jump on top. She was very complimentary and made all the right noises, which certainly got me going. Shamefully I didn't last as long as I'd have liked, but we can't have it all. We went back to kissing and playing with each other before she offered round two. I didn't think I'd manage it, so was offered a massage instead. We had a great chat about all sorts of things from work to rugby and felt really at ease with her. I checked my watch and saw that the hour was nearly up and asked to take another shower to get rid of the baby oil.

It was a really good meet. Kandice is hot, funny, easy to talk to and great in bed. I'd have loved to give her oral, but ran out of time. Next time!!

Offline WelshClipper

Crackin body on this wg and I really loved her south wales accent. Lovely girl.

Has she stopped doing the phone checking during the punt. That was the only negative for me  :hi:

Offline Monk277

There was no phone checking for me. I liked her accent too  :drinks:

Offline justalad

Have seen Kandice 3 times and have never paid more than £160.00 ph.

£190.00 is stretching it for me with no CIM / Swallow / Anal on offer.

Good SP, lovely looking and full of banter.  Glad you enjoyed.

Offline Jayne_cobb

Likewise- I just re-read the review I did when I saw her in Nam; £160 for the hour. I wouldn’t pay £190 for a pretty vanilla punt. My recollection is she wasn’t as gym fit slim hottie as the aw pics suggest. Pretty but more in a milfy way.
Has she been hitting the gym now?

Offline justalad

Likewise- I just re-read the review I did when I saw her in Nam; £160 for the hour. I wouldn’t pay £190 for a pretty vanilla punt. My recollection is she wasn’t as gym fit slim hottie as the aw pics suggest. Pretty but more in a milfy way.
Has she been hitting the gym now?
She’s done boot camp and looks to be back in tip top condition.

Even when I last saw her pre boot camp she was in good knock but probably about a size 12.