Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CHANELQUEEN - Parsons Green  (Read 4298 times)

4 review(s) for CHANELQUEEN (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Trufight3r

Met Chanel a few weeks ago after much deliberating what my next meet would be.
Paid £50 for 15 mins.
The meet took place at her flat near Parsons Green and communication was simple and easy. Messaged her in the morning, got a prompt reply and arranged something for later that day.

She came down to meet me and I really liked the sight I saw. Found her extremely attractive, petite and was now hopeful of a good meet. No boobs but for me very feminine and I had no issues with this.

The meet included deepthroat oral, plenty of French kissing, sex with her on top of me which I thoroughly enjoyed and ended with more oral and I came in her mouth.She excused herself to spit it out which I had no problem with. Her attitude and service for me was top notch despite being a very short appointment.

Definitely a positive for me and I would and will be returning.

External Link/Members Only

Offline mightymo

Saw her last week, was a lot of fun. Cammed a lot with her beforehand so arranged in advance so no confusion with bookings.

Offline Trufight3r

Yes definitely one of the good ones. Looking forward to my next meet with her.

Offline Mattygibbsy

Saw her last week, was a lot of fun. Cammed a lot with her beforehand so arranged in advance so no confusion with bookings.

Can you do a separate review then please. Will be helpful for others too.

How close what she to a train station?

Offline Trufight3r

It was around 5 min walk from the train station.