Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella 4 U (not me) Paddington way-Disappointing Walked.  (Read 2061 times)

30 review(s) for Ella 4U xx (20 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline onedivergent

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Couple weeks ago.
I liked the way this milf looked on her profile and there was real Cougar vibes, so I called to make plans for an appointment. She had a straightforward, friendly manner. Her voice was sexy even though she spoke a little softly. When the call came made, I believe she was asleep or out in public as asked me to text.
I initially called to get her vibe so asked to speak with her later, which she agreed to, and the rest of the communication to location was done via text.

It sounded promising; I was excited. My expectations were high. I wanted to be ravaged by a sexy European milf cougar who was possibly curvier than my usual preference but had an attractive face and ample large breasts. I'm okay with her being possibly older than the claimed early 40s if she delivers.
I didn't even imagine that I would be trying to walk after communications went well and I had a completely positive outlook.

The building, flats, were adequate and fine but I only stepped inside the door as this review I couldn't even rate as a neutral in fairness despite her sexy accent.
I'm basing on attraction and my expectations of a European busty cougar milf were not met. It had felt awkward because she had dressed as requested, was reasonably facially attractive for her age,  and was ample busty but no I would not have booked if knew the full picture on her body shape. So I changed my mind. She asked why I didn't want to stay I just said I felt nervous and wanted to go.

Without meaning to go on in any unkind manner and have to state she's just not appealing to me. I don't think I've ever seen someone who was both under 5'feet short and of such a larger size. Also while I have no objections, I believe she is in her late forties rather than her early forties.

Disclaimer.
If rating the experience on meeting and her communication, ease of booking and her attitude well that would be a positive and maybe some will be attracted to that type of body shape and sizing

This one was more than a little frustrating because location wise is close to an area of work I have to visit once a month and I was hoping she would be part of my visit to that side of London. I enjoy a milf, but Ella, despite her sexy accent ample bosom and has the potential as a cougar, is not 4 me physically.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 10:47:22 am by onedivergent »

Offline Boss_Grinz

So your giving this a negative based on your likes and dislike based on looks rather than the service itself🤔
As the SP was not the cougar of your liking, how can this even be a review🤷‍♂️

Offline onedivergent

You'll find I review my whole experience
I put a disclaimer in as well as I'm one of the fairer reviewers around.
It's still a negative for me and if there hadn't been so many positives on here she would have be less in my consideration.
I think it's a most helpful review and I'm sure I'm not alone in preferences having impact to how a meeting goes .
You don't need to worry mate. You do it your way I'll do it mine.
Your comment will just be seen as shit talk anyway. Thanks! Ha!

Offline Boss_Grinz

You'll find I review my whole experience
I put a disclaimer in as well as I'm one of the fairer reviewers around.
It's still a negative for me and if there hadn't been so many positives on here she would have be less in my consideration.
I think it's a most helpful review and I'm sure I'm not alone in preferences having impact to how a meeting goes .
You don't need to worry mate. You do it your way I'll do it mine.
Your comment will just be seen as shit talk anyway. Thanks! Ha!
Disclaimer on shit talk, noted for future comments 👍

Offline Bornslippy

Load of waffle.....simplified.....she was short, fat, and older than stated, so i walked....the end.

Offline onedivergent

Disclaimer on shit talk, noted for future comments 👍
Cheers for the thumbs up Dad.

Offline onedivergent

Load of waffle.....simplified.....she was short, fat, and older than stated, so i walked....the end.
Maybe you just stick to looking  at if it's green or red for the rating as that sounds like be easier for you.  Don't need your stupid comments man. Simple!

Offline king tarzan

So your giving this a negative based on your likes and dislike based on looks rather than the service itself🤔
As the SP was not the cougar of your liking, how can this even be a review🤷‍♂️

Why should he pay if he doesn't find her attractive?
He's not obliged by any means because he has booked an appointment
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Don't listen to any nonsense indicating that you were obliged to stay with miss 🐖 just because youade an appointment
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Boss_Grinz

Why should he pay if he doesn't find her attractive?
He's not obliged by any means because he has booked an appointment
Where have I said anything about paying, this was a dislike no service taken so questioning the negative rating

Offline Bornslippy

Maybe you just stick to looking  at if it's green or red for the rating as that sounds like be easier for you.  Don't need your stupid comments man. Simple!
sob sob

Offline Katohernandes

Building? Flats?

I thought she worked out of a hotel....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Couple weeks ago.
I liked the way this milf looked on her profile and there was real Cougar vibes, so I called to make plans for an appointment. She had a straightforward, friendly manner. Her voice was sexy even though she spoke a little softly. When the call came made, I believe she was asleep or out in public as asked me to text.
I initially called to get her vibe so asked to speak with her later, which she agreed to, and the rest of the communication to location was done via text.

It sounded promising; I was excited. My expectations were high. I wanted to be ravaged by a sexy European milf cougar who was possibly curvier than my usual preference but had an attractive face and ample large breasts. I'm okay with her being possibly older than the claimed early 40s if she delivers.
I didn't even imagine that I would be trying to walk after communications went well and I had a completely positive outlook.

The building, flats, were adequate and fine but I only stepped inside the door as this review I couldn't even rate as a neutral in fairness despite her sexy accent.
I'm basing on attraction and my expectations of a European busty cougar milf were not met. It had felt awkward because she had dressed as requested, was reasonably facially attractive for her age,  and was ample busty but no I would not have booked if knew the full picture on her body shape. So I changed my mind. She asked why I didn't want to stay I just said I felt nervous and wanted to go.

Without meaning to go on in any unkind manner and have to state she's just not appealing to me. I don't think I've ever seen someone who was both under 5'feet short and of such a larger size. Also while I have no objections, I believe she is in her late forties rather than her early forties.

Disclaimer.
If rating the experience on meeting and her communication, ease of booking and her attitude well that would be a positive and maybe some will be attracted to that type of body shape and sizing

This one was more than a little frustrating because location wise is close to an area of work I have to visit once a month and I was hoping she would be part of my visit to that side of London. I enjoy a milf, but Ella, despite her sexy accent ample bosom and has the potential as a cougar, is not 4 me physically.