Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nathalye GFE-Party - Surbiton  (Read 1636 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5307625) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Gatts

So I saw Nathalye recently, I haven't had a decent punt in a while now, so was happy to pay the prices for someone I knew wasn't a bait and switch with the number of reviews on here.

Coms were good, flat was a big block near train station. She kept me waiting a bit out side which I am never too happy about as it just looks dodgy, but she let me in eventually. Inside was very nice and clean, clean bathroom as well, clean bed sheets etc.

She was dressed in a bra and thong upon opening the door, was very nice. Handed over £130 for 30 mins, I am not someone that likes kissing  or anything crazy, just in there for covered suck & fuck. We embraced each other standing up for a bit and I was able to get my hands on her beautiful body. Now I'd say she is slightly thicker then she is in her pictures but she holds the extra thickness very well. Natural good size heavy breasts, which a thic booty to match.

Anyway.. I lay on the bed and she gave me OW and hopped on top for a ride for a few minutes, until she asked me if I wanted to do doggy, she must have read my mind because all I wanted to do was hit that thicc booty, got into doggy and hammered the hell out of her without any complaints from her and finished in the bag. Got dressed and bounced.

She was very chatty which is nice even though I am not, but it's nice to know that they appear to enjoy your company.

Pros:
Clean flat
Natural arse and tits
Amazing thicc body
Friendly/engaging
Comms

Cons:
A bit pricey
Left waiting outside for 5 mins.
Not a slender as in pics
Face not as nice as pics (still very nice though)