Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Melania - Sheffield  (Read 3096 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5666237) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline Martinx

External Link/Members Only

Communication with Melania was easy enough, all done by text till I got the street where her flat is at which point I spoke ot her on the phone to get admittance.

The flat is clean and pleasant, in the city centre. Anotehr girl was using another room - I think a guy rrived to see the other girl while I was there, but this wasn't a problem.

Melania told me she is Romanian and I've no reason to suppose she wasn't telling the truth. She said she'd been here several years. She is defintely the girl in the photos, slim and petite but with good size boobs.

After she went to put away yhe cash I gave her (£60) she returned to the room, stripped off and joined me on the bed. There was a bit of stroking but no pretence of a proper massage. She would only let me kiss her nipples not suck them and there was no lip kissing (her advert says this) and in fact she didn't want me to put my face too close to hers (I think my breath is OK!).

Oral was without and very pleasant - she slowed down when I asked her to. Sex was in missionary (I guess other positions would have been avaialble). She was pretty tight and I came in the condom fairly quickly. I'd had less than my 30 minutes and she showed no interest in filling the time with chat or massage but that was OK by me.

Melania was friendly and reasoanbly chatty but there was no pretence that she was doiing this other than for the money - but why would I expect any different?

I probably wouldn't return as I like variety, but if you like the look of her, I'd be happy to recommend her.

Offline Ghost89

Offline Martinx

Thansk you. I wasn't aware, and I wouldn''t have visited her if I had known. But I didn't do anything unsafe with her, so not too worried.

She’s a BB’er in case you wasn’t aware.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Ghost89

Thansk you. I wasn't aware, and I wouldn''t have visited her if I had known. But I didn't do anything unsafe with her, so not too worried.

No worries.  :hi:

Offline Moneyshow

well done on getting the OWO she usually asks for an extra £20.

Awful experience when i was there