Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetthaimay - Sunbury on Thames  (Read 1655 times)

21 review(s) for Annie Sexy Thai (11 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Ash-punter

External Link/Members Only

Hello fellow punters it’s my 1st review and I thought it would have been a positive review for you all but the worst thing I encountered for a punt ever.

Comms: I text her and received a prompt reply with the details of location and what’s included and what not. And she clearly stated that she does DFK and OWO and RO.

Location : sunbury on Thames, just off the M3. A block of flats behind the travel lodge

Proce : £80 for 30 mins

The SP: flicked through the photos and thought I was onto a winner with a tight and petite figure and big bolt on and a nice ass to go with it . About 5ft1 I would say and she says she’s about 35 but maybe +5 or +7 to when you see her

The meet: it was raining pretty heavy so she was quick to let me in when I got buzzed in and into the lift to her floor. Greeted with the typical behind the door trick and a hug to let me in. She demanded that I take my shoes off after then she proceeded to carry them into the room which was a smallish room with 2 beds joined together from one end of the wall to the other. The flat must have had other WG’s there because I could hear them in the other rooms with other punters and some in the kitchen area.

And from here it all went down hill. I came showered and ready to go at it but she insisted that I take a shower and which I did again and after I came back to her she wasn’t even in the room. She came back 5 min later fully naked, she went to the shower after me which doesn’t add up for me because that’s taking time out of my punt but didn’t say anything to her.

She came closer to me and started creasing her body all over me and proceeded with OWO and licking the shaft and balls area with it. Then after every suck or pull of the tool she would wipe her mouth every time and then I asked for DFK which she says she doesn’t do because of the virus but clearly stated that in the bio but is good to do owo. She then proceeded to kiss the body all over and then again with constant wet wipes after every kiss. All this wasn’t helping and I just wanted to get out of there. So dom on and quick finish and was out do there in 20 mins.

The second image is probably the closest to her in real life but still airbrushed.

Never ever again would I go back. Shocking!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Thanks for your first review matey, greatly appreciated shame it wasn’t a better meet for you
The Thais being my favourite flavour can be a bit hit and miss sadly, nice tits in the pic though.

Better luck next time  :drinks:

Offline Ash-punter

Yeah they really are hit and miss with most of them, Thai is my go to flavour but I’d say 60% of the punts have been good with them but just get the odd one there that is shit mind my language.

You know or point me in any good Thai’s or Asians in and around west London ?

Offline tp69

Yeah they really are hit and miss with most of them, Thai is my go to flavour but I’d say 60% of the punts have been good with them but just get the odd one there that is shit mind my language.

You know or point me in any good Thai’s or Asians in and around west London ?

Take a look through my reviews. The slight problem is that they move around so you need to wait for them to be in range. A few have left recently as well. Not many options currently.

Offline deg_dilemma

You should have read the reviews, including mine. She is a time waster and deliberately avoids cock contact as much as possible. Terrible SP and basically a scam.