Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: lady.vivxx - Canning Town  (Read 2491 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]
32 review(s) for amadea.linda (29 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Online Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

Slowly working through the HL.

Comms
Good comms. She doesn't respond to text enquiries, but easy enough to arrange through AW.

Her block is a couple of minutes walk from Canning Town station. There are 2 security doors to navigate but it'a no drama. She talked me through them. Nice, modern flat. Excellent shower.

The girl
Mid 30s, Hungarian brunette, GND pretty, softly spoken almost girlyish, 5'7"-5'8, quite a few tats. The photos are pretty representative: she's not toned but has natural B cup tits and a nice ass. She was interesting to talk to and has her head screwed on. I sensed that she could get quite arsey if you pissed her off.

The service
Solid, vanilla session for me. She likes kissing and initiated it from the get-go. Reminded me a bit of HSG who would have your dick in her mouth before you got your coat off. She took the lead though blowjob, 69 and sex. It didn't feel completely organic but I was happy to go with the flow and it wasn't rushed. Felt a bit like a routine but she was happy to accommodate my whims (except fingering), so I think she'll just adapt depending on the punter and what he wants. Enjoyable, slow blowjob and good attention to the balls if you want it. Highlight was a bit of sustained doggy into slow, grinding prone bone and then her backing up into me for more doggy. She's happy with CIM finish (no rushing but goes to spit). 2 pops.

£140/hr.

Rating
Very enjoyable GFE. London used to be full of this kind of SP, sadly she's more of an exception these days.