Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber-inked-Rae - Darlington  (Read 3384 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline tommydave

External Link/Members Only

Meet: on her last trip to the town a couple of weeks ago.

venue: well appointed flat near train station, very adequate for the purpose.

Time: 1hr @£150

Comms were good and got all booked and sorted via AW and finalised over text on the day. Arrived and was buzzed in no bother, place was easy to fing, pretty normal multiple flat building with shared entry.

Was greeted with her behind the door as is usual and then followed her to the bedroom, she was dressed in stockings and some very attractive lingerie.

quick chat about likes and dont like and tokens exchanged. She's not quite as toned as the photos would have you believe but she's still extremely attractive to my eyes. services were delivered with enthusiasm, her oral technique is great, i finished round one with her bouncing on top and what a sights that was. after a chat about shared interests it was time for round 2 with oral on her (clean and tasted great) and then her on me with lots of eye contact. I finishing up with her face down ass up and again that's a cracking sight.

150 is a tad above what i am usually willing to may but pickings are very thin down this neck of the woods and she's well reviewed, so felt it worth it for a guaranteed quality punt.

would defiantly return.

Offline BustaN

I have only seen her once (must be 4-5yrs ago), but remember enjoying my time with her.  Glad you had a great time, and should I ever get the urge again, she is on my short list - despite the more expensive rate

Offline Festa

TommyDave, I agree. A pleasant and enthusiastic girl who, in my experience, gives a great service.

Offline bigfish

Offline tommydave

Offline g510

Looks like she has a great ass, nice and toned. Thanks for the review.