Author Topic: Sara Naughty GFE - Birmingham. Big Booty South American Mamacita. Super VFM.  (Read 3107 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6787604) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline lagosmargaret


Never nailed a Latino escort.So,when a recent  encouraging review went up,risked it for a biscuit.Wow,well impressed! This girl has more curves than a Scalextric track.Has a booty that would draw gasps on Copacabana beach.Orally worships cock like a seasoned porno fluffer.Has the final furlong riding ability of Rachael Blackmore,Grand National-winning jockey.And, gave me one of the most authentic GFE punts I’ve ever had.You were spot on TomTom - cheers ,bud  :hi:.

External Link/Members Only


Comms : Good - all by txt . Suspect there may be a S.American pimp behind contact (let’s call him Gustavo Whoreinho)  ;) as her Eenglissss ain’t all that.Virtually non-existent,in fact.

Where ?  Small apartment block on side road off Constitution Hill. < 10mins walk from Snow Hill.Street looked like the council litter pickers hadn’t ventured there since  the Domesday book was published.MESSY area + at night,not for the nervous. :scare:

Premises ?  Basic modern flat, v.clean.Great shower room.

Damage ? £70  for 30   (+ 10 tip)

General Appearance:
Decent height - 5’7”ish
Coffee/mocha skin tone
Looks early 40s
Size 10 top/12+ bottom
Not toned , reasonably lean,no real tum
Numerous big/small flower tatts: back,bum,hips,legs
                                       
Face: Her Free Gallery pic in a white top/black skirt + sitting down is most representative.Some other pics look 5-10 yrs old.She’s darker-skinned than those.Would’ve guessed she was S.American on civvy street.Faint Amerindian type features.Moderately attractive, but no more IMO.

Figure: All about DAT ASS.Would make the Pope turn his head + have a sneaky jack off under his robes ;).BIG.Cheeks don’t really jut out that abnormally,it’s more about their width.No Kim Kardashian freak show going on,but 70% on the way there.Soft + natural ( I think).Quite narrow waist,accentuating her prize asset.Good legs.Tits weren’t that great- slightly wonky,obviously been under Dr.Escobar’s unsteady scalpel.Maybe 34B/C?

Shaven,with beefy beef curtains.Tiny butthole.

Personality:One of the most enthusiastic,eager-to-please SPs I’ve seen (within her limits,of/c).Lovely friendly girl - not overly smiley,but v. tactile,kissy kissy, and loves snogging/cuddling. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Punt
Kept waiting outside for 15mins over schedule(allegedly showering).Up to flat via stairs(no lift).On the way, passed a squat,bald guy descending.Hanging around outside as well after I’d finished.Senor Sergei? Dunno.If so,thank me for my contribution to your new hairpiece,Sir. :hi:

Pesetas dealt,showered and kept sitting for another 10 mins while she spoke to a lurker in another room.Wasn’t ultimately short-changed for time tho - the frolics lasted  25mins +.

Walked in,sexy bra + a dental floss thong .My leering eyes were like that Whatsapp emoji depicting a wide pair of eyes when she turned round + I caught a proper glimpse of those rump steaks! Hooooly Cow ! Sweet Mama ! Is that ass for real ? Luckily for me(+ perhaps you in future),it sure was ! Got up to have a good grope,just to re-confirm I wasn’t hallucinating.Been some time since my soldier’s fully stood to attention without some kind of physical stimulation,but heck,this scenery got him pointing skywards! :yahoo:


She bent over,peeled down her thong,+ reached around to place the standing fella in her ass crack to tease-twirk him.


Snogged her from behind as we stood there.Good light FK,leisurely paced.A great seductress.She turned around + we had another good face-2-face snog,with her stroking my fella + reaching underneath from the front to rub behind my sack + finger my rusty plughole.


Flowed onto the bed,lay back to receive some of the most spellbinding  oral work I’ve had.Just lay there,mesmerised.Took her time - blended licking,lip sliding,shaft sucking,exploring all areas,sucking nuts.The whole shebang.If you’re looking for throat-bulging DT though,try elsewhere.Also lifted my nutsack and gave it some tingling tonguing underneath.Didn’t technically rim me though (+ I’m hairless down there).


10mins in + I was ready to plaster her all the way back to Asuncion, doggy style.Had to be,eh? Cock armour (a blue condom) applied,let battle commence.Bell end prised open her vulva,with the rest of the shaft eagerly tailgating the helmet.Those big  globes swallowed my member with aplomb….. Gave her a proper Drilla Killa of a doggy shag ,with punishing strokes.She wanted it as hard as poss - ”Si,si,si,…Aargh…Ummm… si,si,siiii…” :drinks: .Wouldn’t say her chute was v.tight,tho.Did feel a clamping sensation later as she allegedly “came”.Looked down,saw her tempting little asshole,rubbed it and mimed if I could intrude up there…just in case it was included - ever the optimist ! Held up her fingers. I declined,but for those who may want to plumb out her waste pipe, you’ll pay 40 smackeroos for the privilege .


After my doggy style gluttony, had to see if she was a good jockey.Mimed I wanted CG.Again, took her time + just lay on top of me,full-length contact,writhing like a snake in its death throes.Lip kissing,nibbling my earlobes.Also v.interested in sucking my left nipple prolongedly! Eventually leapt on + rode like a demon with ADHD.Bucked,Samba danced + gyratedall over my cock.Like she was atop of a mechanical bull.SHE ragged ME,not the other way round.Hell,the girl can ride….. :wacko:


This cocked the trigger + I knew I would soon cut loose with more bullets than a shootout between two S.American cartels.Finished up this scintillating punt with her sucking on my Brazils while I manually choked out the little fella.No CIM, so dumped my liquid cargo on my groin.


My cock had popped his erection clogs ,so cleaned up.Asked how long she was staying as I was intent on  a rapid return visit - all I got back was “Tomorrow London”.Damn ! Next day,her profile was showing as available in Sittingbourne…...Shiiit ! 


A GREAT PUNT.So impressed, I slipped her a tenner on my merry way out (I know,I know).

Summary :

Ecstatic that I persisted with the meet.Confess I was on the verge of walking,having been kept waiting outside in the cold/drizzle. A punt saturated with eroticism from this wide-rumped Paraguayan Senora.A* for effort,service ,sensuality + VFM. Decent looks + good figure,with the USPs being her stellar industrious approach and,of/c, her a$$.Only negatives were the delays + her tits weren’t the prettiest.My partner-in-crime downstairs would certainly use her puss for target practice again if she ever returns to this neck of the woods.

A far cry from the overpriced SPs,the “Everything’s Extra” pickpockets,and the veteran escort harpies  that float around in  Brum these days.


Adios,

LM   :drinks: