Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashanti - Roses Retreat, Prestwich  (Read 3437 times)

Offline Marquis

Ashanti – Roses Retreat Prestwich

October 2022. £45/30 minutes + £10 OWO.
 External Link/Members Only 

Called Roses with the intention of seeing Lottie early the following morning. As things turned out, the rota had changed and she was unavailable on the day. Ashanti was offered as a replacement and, since she was already on my Hot List, it was no problem for me to make the switch.

TLDR
I have had several above average sessions in the past few months, three of them at Roses. This was another one to add to the list.

COMMS
As mentioned earlier, I phoned reception the day before and made an appointment with Lottie. However, it turned out she was unavailable. I clocked this on the Roses website early on the morning of the meet, and was able to switch to Ashanti. Since I had read several good reviews of Ashanti on UKP, I was OK with the change.

LOCATION/PREMISES
Roses is a basic parlour a minutes’ walk from Heaton Park Metrolink. Those of you who used to frequent Sandy’s back in the day, or visit GFE these days will probably find Roses pretty downmarket. But it’s tidy enough and did the job as far as I was concerned. I was shown to the downstairs room which was sparsely furnished but clean, with the usual crappy shower in the corner.

THE GIRL
Ashanti is a friendly, sexy and horny mixed race lass. Roses’ website describes her as being in her 20s, 5’3” with 34C hooters. The age may be a couple of years out, but the other details seemed about right to me. There are only two photos on the website as I write this. The photo of her with one foot on a chair sticking her bum towards the camera gives a fair idea of her figure, although I thought her skin looked a little darker in person than in the photos. Pleasingly chunky arse and thighs, and a size 10 or 12, dressed in bra, knickers, stockings and suspenders. Shaved down below. I was chuffed but not knocked out.

THE SESSION
Ashanti came into the room and greeted me with a good old fashioned snog which transferred some of her very sticky lip gloss to my face. Just the job. She asked what I was looking for: DFK, OWO, RO, 69 and shagging in several positions was requested and agreed on. Reverse cowgirl was the highlight – she has a fine, meaty arse. All of this was delivered without hesitation and with some enthusiasm. DFK was on offer throughout. When I was getting ready to pop she switched back to OWO, and positioned herself so that I could grope her nether regions. Finished myself off by hand as is usual for me these days.

I have seen three girls at Roses lately: Alex, Ashanti and Lottie (review of Lottie to follow). Ashanti’s sexy manner and enthusiasm make her the best of the bunch IMHO, but all three were positive sessions. Another bonus (for me anyway) is that Roses opens at 10AM, which suits my schedule better than later sessions.

Offline zaitmi999

I've seen Ashanti 4 times now and the service has been spot on each time. My go to girl at Roses.

Offline rocket88

Ashanti was one my better parlour punts. I rated her positive in my review.

Offline Marquis

Ashanti was one my better parlour punts. I rated her positive in my review.

Just read your review again, seems like we are in agreement.

Offline Marquis

I've seen Ashanti 4 times now and the service has been spot on each time. My go to girl at Roses.

Saw Ashanti again a few days ago and had a great time. She might well become my go to girl as well at this rate.