Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unreliablility  (Read 1923 times)

Offline PuntingPete

Lots has been posted on this forum about girls who are unreliable. I have no doubt it is warranted, I myself have been on the wrong end of it myself, many a time I've received a last minute text or been stood on the doorstep and she won't answer the phone  :dash: but are the girls anymore unreliable than some guys?

The reason I ask this is I have just returned from a party, 2 girls with a maximum of 10 guys attending. The party has been 'full' for the last 3 days meaning that any guy who was hoping to get a last minute space would be out of luck.
The girls text all 10 guys this morning with the venue details and only 6 guys replied and 6 guys turned up. The other 4 who had taken the time to book, couldn't be bothered to drop either girl a text saying they wouldn't be attending for whatever reason.

Obviously not fair on the girls involved (£400 lost income) and not fair on any guy who wanted a place but was told it was full. It could also mean that the price could increase for a future party to cover the twats that book and do not show.

Today wasn't a one off, I would say the majority of parties I attend there are no shows, some even text saying they are on their way but still don't make it.  :angry:

It seems to me some guys are no more reliable than the girls  :dash:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Unfortunately it is just part of life.  Some people are unreliable.  Some people make booking or accept them with no intention of going through with them.  Some people make or accept bookings then change their minds or something comes up and they just cant be bothered to let the other person know
It is not just in this job.  doctors surgeries have dozens of appointments each week that people just don't bother turning up to, So do hairdressers and anyone else who works on a bookings system. 
Its something that anyone in the service industry gets used to, although this is the only industry where the person who would be being paid doesn't bother to turn up or answer the phone on a regular basis.  Most businesses would go bust if they did that regularly

Offline iPad3

As Dani says its part of life, it is a bugbear of mine though. I find it staggering the number of instances I see of somebody wining about being let down etc only to do it to someone else a short while later, it really is an indicator of how selfish and self Centred society is these days......any way I'll put the soap box away now and go and fuck a hot girl (how self centred of me!!!)

Blackberry

I agree it amuses me that when WGs have a wishlist not many of them ask for watches or an alarm clock, I've only ever punted 5 times and 3 of them have been late, one an hour late and one half hour late after already texting and asking to move time half hour so technically an hour on what we agreed.

If we turned up an hour late would they see us? Interesting the OP though as they aren't immune from unreliable imbeciles either, maybe they just got scared??

Offline PuntingPete

I agree it amuses me that when WGs have a wishlist not many of them ask for watches or an alarm clock, I've only ever punted 5 times and 3 of them have been late, one an hour late and one half hour late after already texting and asking to move time half hour so technically an hour on what we agreed.

If we turned up an hour late would they see us? Interesting the OP though as they aren't immune from unreliable imbeciles either, maybe they just got scared??

Fair enough they bottled it, but send a text ffs! - another guy could take your place  :hi:

Blackberry

Especially if you were that someone waiting!  :dash:

I suppose it's all down to if the person had any manners or not.

Offline Steve2

Lots has been posted on this forum about girls who are unreliable. I have no doubt it is warranted, I myself have been on the wrong end of it myself, many a time I've received a last minute text or been stood on the doorstep and she won't answer the phone  :dash: but are the girls anymore unreliable than some guys?

The reason I ask this is I have just returned from a party, 2 girls with a maximum of 10 guys attending. The party has been 'full' for the last 3 days meaning that any guy who was hoping to get a last minute space would be out of luck.
The girls text all 10 guys this morning with the venue details and only 6 guys replied and 6 guys turned up.
The other 4 who had taken the time to book, couldn't be bothered to drop either girl a text saying they wouldn't be attending for whatever reason.

Obviously not fair on the girls involved (£400 lost income) and not fair on any guy who wanted a place but was told it was full. It could also mean that the price could increase for a future party to cover the twats that book and do not show.

Today wasn't a one off, I would say the majority of parties I attend there are no shows, some even text saying they are on their way but still don't make it.  :angry:

That's about par for the course. Not just parties but generally

When I was organising parties the amount of "no shows" was high BUT you could almost guarantee the days you accepted all of  the bookings, everyone would turn up and often bring a mate too

It was never easy

taz973

Agree with the posts so far, I think Sometimes there are genuine reasons that yourself or the SP cant make it, and sometimes it is down to double bookings, plan B's or just can't be arsed.

I know I have only failed to attend 2 meets in my "punting life" one I was on the way when I got a  call out from work a couple of hours before the meet, I texted the girl and apologized straight away and had to turn round and head off to work, the other was when the girl had central manchester on her profile but turned out to be a fair way outside the city center and with using public transport that day and a subsequent meeting in the afternoon it was just not viable and she had left it to the last minute to text me hotel details so that was a very late cancellation.

Had 2 girls cancel on me, one was due to illness she contacted me the day before and we arranged to meet later that week and one was just a straight no show on an outcall. Which is annoying especially if you have booked somewhere.

All in all I have been fairly lucky in terms of reliability even with one whose reliability had been questioned on her feedback.

pokenn

Unreliability is a fact of life, but worse in the world of punting. A lot of guys just fail to turn up or cancel at the last minute. That encourages girls to double book and book punters too close together.

I personally do evething I can to make sure the girl is definitely free and booked for the time agreed. Seems to work, I've only had a couple of cancellations in the past 2 years.

Offline Natwest

I have had two outcalls arranged and two no shows so will never do that again. There is nothing worse than sitting in a hotel room and then finding you have a boring evening on your own, though the second time I did have a Plan B and C.

The first time, I did get a call to say that something had happened and it was serious enough that I believed her. As I did not have her number (she never gives it) had she done nothing I could not have contacted her but the fact she rung (which then gave me her number) I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

The second time, I was astonished that the girl lost out on a £250 booking and did not get in touch whatsoever. I emailed the next day and she did actually reply but I am unconvinced by her excuse.

Other than that, I cancelled on one WG as she kept delaying me and every other one has gone smoothly.

I don't think I will ever do an outcall again at a hotel unless I am actually staying there as distinct from booking the hotel purely for an outcall.

Unlike most businesses that could not risk losing a client, this is a business where there appear to be plenty more. But what still mystifies me is why would you not just take the booking thats in the bag and get the money?

Offline CBPaul

I don't attend parties but when an incall gets canceled at the last minute - meaning I'm already on route - or I get to the venue to be greeted with a dead phone it is incredibly annoying. Puts me in an awful mood for a good while.

Are punters just as bad - probably yes, plenty of stupid ones who jam up prossies email and phones with the inane and ridiculous. Also factor in all those with such sad empty lives that they get their kicks from hassling prossies with stupid emails and fake bookings etc.

The trolls we get here can be annoying but some of the threads are very entertaining but at least we have strength in numbers. Those aiming their attentions at prossies mean the prossies have less time to make and handle bookings for real punters, so we all suffer. 

:mad: :angry:

Offline PuntingPete

Unreliability is a fact of life, but worse in the world of punting. A lot of guys just fail to turn up or cancel at the last minute. That encourages girls to double book and book punters too close together.

I personally do evething I can to make sure the girl is definitely free and booked for the time agreed. Seems to work, I've only had a couple of cancellations in the past 2 years.
That's partly my point, these selfish bastards spoil it for the rest of us  :mad:

Offline threechilliman

When an incall gets canceled at the last minute...... Puts me in an awful mood for a good while.

:mad: :angry:

I turn into an absolute twat with everyone!

tcm

Offline CBPaul

I turn into an absolute twat with everyone!

tcm

Yep.

Difficult to explain away the vile mood sometimes too.

Offline smiths

The girls text all 10 guys this morning with the venue details and only 6 guys replied and 6 guys turned up. The other 4 who had taken the time to book, couldn't be bothered to drop either girl a text saying they wouldn't be attending for whatever reason.

As Steve says parties are notorious for no shows. There isnt any reason a punter cant let them know they wont be attending both out of courtesy and to allow other punters to book their place.

So yes some punters are as unreliable as bad WGs, time wasters who dont make it any easier for genuine punters.

Offline threechilliman

Yep.

Difficult to explain away the vile mood sometimes too.

A young lady a work bore the brunt of one of my let-downs. She had absolutely no idea what she'd done wrong..... because she'd done nothing wrong

Once I'd calmed down I literally hung my head in shame. I invited her back to my office and apologised.

In my defence, it was very early in my punting career and it did make me realise I needed to learn how to deal with let-downs. Still makes me cringe though...

tcm

petitealice

It's common politeness to phone or text or at least email to say if you will be late. Unless a guy has given me a number to phone on or made a booking I don't assume anything until he arrives. You will always get the guys that bottle it but as mentioned previously it's part of life and it happens in every job.

I've cancelled one booking the other week that had been scheduled in as I booked it before I was in hospital and it was not foreseeable. The gent rebooked for yesterday and I apologised profusely for the incident. I did message him a day or so before explaining, and I'd expect most people to do the same. If you arranged to meet a friend at a bar, you'd message if you were going to be late. The same with work. You ring work if you are going to be off work or late because of traffic, etc. I can't imagine anyone just not turning up for work if they wanted to keep their job.
I operate on a three strikes system if a punter cancels. Cancel once and let me know, you can rebook. Twice, I can be understanding, third time, I tend not to bother trying to rebook.

Outcalls I tend to be less lenient if there is no call to cancel. Especially if I've paid the taxi to get there, it's a wasted journey. Full on not turning up with no explanation is rude. If I don't get an explanation I just don't allow a rebooking and stick them on a list of punters who don't turn up.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

As far as I'm concerned, double-booking is completely unacceptable. Obviously it sucks if people mess WGs about as I'm sure so often happens, but double-booking guarantees that 'someone' is going to lose out.

I always confirm on the day and it doesn't even bother me so much if they cancel at that point, so long as they don't give intelligence-insulting bollocks excuses. Luckily I've never had someone cancel when I'd already driven there, if that happened I'd be f'ing fuming!!

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Unlike most businesses that could not risk losing a client, this is a business where there appear to be plenty more. But what still mystifies me is why would you not just take the booking thats in the bag and get the money?

It could be she couldn't be arsed getting ready and stayed home watching TV.  she might have had an invite out from friends or she got a better offer for more money or a regular who she was certain of wanted the same time.
No matter what happens though there is never an excuse to not contact a client and cancel.  I have text when involved in a rather nasty car crash on the M1.  I also managed to text and cancel all my bookings for the next few days while in an ambulance on the way to hospital so I did not forget later.  Ok they were all the same as I sent to a few people at the same time and only read 'sorry have to cancel will explain later'  but at least I let them know and I went into details once I was well enough to do so.
A text takes a couple of seconds and unless you are bleeding to death and trying to stop the bleeding alone then there really is no excuse to not pop a quick text off. 

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I disagree - like any business, some clients are better than others and if you mess your best ones around, they will F off. And possibly write a factual, negative report costing you some further business.

petitealice

Double booking is a stupid idea. What if they both turn up at once? I saw a thread from some forum mentioned on here about a girl who openly admits she double books. After reading it all I could think was how she is losing business by cancelling on punters left right and centre when she gets a better offer. Things like that trip you up in the end, and openly saying you do it is just going to make punters think "sod it I'll go elsewhere" since they know they are never going to have a booking for definite.

Offline Boundless

As people have already said - it's just good manners. Something that as an oldie was drummed into us in the good old days.

I have only had to cancel twice, out of probably 80 or so punts. Once when I woke up feeling really rough and the second when my other half decided she was going to accompany me on a visit to Birmingham, where I had a punt booked!! Both times the girl was really pleased that I'd let her know and both said that most blokes don't usually bother.

On the other hand, I have had WG's cancel on me about a dozen times, twice without any word until several hours after the scheduled punt time.

Offline threechilliman

As people have already said - it's just good manners. Something that as an oldie was drummed into us in the good old days.

I have only had to cancel twice, out of probably 80 or so punts. Once when I woke up feeling really rough and the second when my other half decided she was going to accompany me on a visit to Birmingham, where I had a punt booked!! Both times the girl was really pleased that I'd let her know and both said that most blokes don't usually bother.

On the other hand, I have had WG's cancel on me about a dozen times, twice without any word until several hours after the scheduled punt time.

Only ever had to cancel one and that was my first, as my plans changed. Plenty of notice and she was fine about it and simply told me to send her a message if I'd like to re-book. I eventually did, and I haven't looked back... All very courteous and polite, but then she's a couple of years older than me

tcm

Offline stayer

Party organisers should be like airlines: overbook.

Offline PuntingPete

Party organisers should be like airlines: overbook.
In theory yes, but as Steve (ex-party organiser) said earlier, there will be the occasion when everybody turns up (and more), so what do you do then?  :unknown:
If you turn guys away you get slated and if you let them all stay you get slated for lying about the ratio  :dash:

Offline Boundless

Agree with the posts so far, I think Sometimes there are genuine reasons that yourself or the SP cant make it, and sometimes it is down to double bookings, plan B's or just can't be arsed.

I know I have only failed to attend 2 meets in my "punting life" one I was on the way when I got a  call out from work a couple of hours before the meet, I texted the girl and apologized straight away and had to turn round and head off to work, the other was when the girl had central manchester on her profile but turned out to be a fair way outside the city center and with using public transport that day and a subsequent meeting in the afternoon it was just not viable and she had left it to the last minute to text me hotel details so that was a very late cancellation.

Had 2 girls cancel on me, one was due to illness she contacted me the day before and we arranged to meet later that week and one was just a straight no show on an outcall. Which is annoying especially if you have booked somewhere.

All in all I have been fairly lucky in terms of reliability even with one whose reliability had been questioned on her feedback.

Oh yes, I forgot about that one.

AW profile showed central Nottingham postcode, but when she texted me the address it's way out of town. I can understand WG's not wanting to give out the exact postcode until "final approach" but if you're using public transport it can make the difference between a meet and a cancellation.

FloppySock

Oh yes, I forgot about that one.

AW profile showed central Nottingham postcode, but when she texted me the address it's way out of town. I can understand WG's not wanting to give out the exact postcode until "final approach" but if you're using public transport it can make the difference between a meet and a cancellation.

I've had an RB which specifically stated an in-call in one town, but the SP was way far away, and it was a case of "I'll text you the address one hour before". Idiot. Especially as she left me bad feedback for it.

Offline berksboy

How anyone can be so unreliable when getting payed £100+ pr is just unreal , just as well a prozzie as a pussy as she would not get away with it anywere else.