Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanel Brazilian - New Barnet  (Read 1762 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6711160) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Moorg

External Link/Members Only

A one hour incall arranged over text within last two weeks.

Prompt comms and easy directions to a nice flat I have visited before, a two minute walk from the big sainsburys store.

Greeted by pretty petite Brazilian girl in black undies. Confirmed one hour for £130. Asked for a shower and then back into room for plenty of fondling and lip kissing.  Kissing did develop over the hour into more French kissing with tongues.

She has a lovely figure with natural tits which I loved.  Onto bed and she went for a condom for oral, confirming that oral without was an extra £20 which I confirmed.  Technique was slow and soft but later she really got into a good rhythm and didn't come up for breath.  Oral on her was a delight, lovely pussy and she seemed to enjoy.

Good bout of cowgirl and I was really into it, we seemed to click and the movements and pleasure synced.  Into doggy for a prolonged fuck, moving to me standing for the same position until a really explosive and satisfying conclusion.

She is a lovely Brazilian and in that flat I have had a couple of poor performers.  She said she was there for another week or so and then moves on to location unknown.  She's still there now so I might return.

Lovely natural body and likes the sex.

Offline LLPunting

Was it the girl in the photos?
Tats on shoulders and base of neck match?

Tits in photos look like implants.  Were they connically proud of her chest or did they hang naturally?

Offline Moorg

The girl was not as per the profile photos.  Similar brunette but smaller build. Natural B cups. I should have added this in the review, my apologies.