Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Healing Massage & Beauty Therapies Ltd, Bath. BA2. Relaxing massage.  (Read 980 times)

Offline martin1964

Relaxing massage by Healing Massage & Beauty Therapies Ltd Bath BA2

New ad I spotted on VS

External Link/Members Only

Has anybody any experience? I've obviously not tried, otherwise this would be in the review section!

No trace of the phone number on here and I can't find an obvious independent website to go with it.

A Google of "Healing Massage & Beauty Therapies Ltd" in Bath draws a blank as well. Being a Ltd company implies possibly legit company, the poster has been a member of VS since 28/12/2019 but first time I recall seeing anything from them in the Bath area.

Fellow gents, any suggestions or clues from the ad as to what's on offer? Open 8AM to 8PM and a 40 year old female are the only clues in the advert I can see that allude to anything "extra" being available?

Offline houseboot

A Google of "Healing Massage & Beauty Therapies Ltd" in Bath draws a blank as well.

Just because she's advertising in Bath it doesn't mean the company needs to be registered in Bath.

Go with what you can see.

However, just because someone registers a company and places an advert, it doesn't necessarily follow that she is the lady you'll see.

If it is, then she's a very naughty girl for claiming to be 40 ... who'd believe they'd lie about their age  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 11:01:45 am by houseboot »

Offline joninbristol

Spot on houseboot. :thumbsup:
There's a company registered in south west London with exactly that name, and the only one in the UK, so it's likely the same one.
It's like if you search for Tesco, Martin. Only one Tesco Plc listed, in Welwyn Garden City, but branches everywhere.
:hi:

« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 11:19:12 am by joninbristol »

Online Kingswoody

Emailed her yesterday to arrange something for the weekend but haven't heard anything back