Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any views on AlixE from adultwork?  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Chicky

Considering putting a booking in with this girl on AW and wondering if anyone has seen her and what their views were before going ahead.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Partyguy

If you put the following number from her AW profile page into the search box at the top you'll get a few reviews upon her 2268699

You get the number from the link you posted by the way External Link/Members Only2268699

Offline dino1990

she was my favorite for a while while at diamonds. Limited availability has stopped me seeing her while she's been indie.

Offline Chicky

Is she good looking? Looks fantastic from the pictures on her profile.

Offline mcb

I really wish people would bother to search first.

themademan2

Read the reviews section... Anyone would think u were alixE touting, especially with the username partyguy for the first response, when her favourite film on profile is 'the party'lol
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 03:31:00 pm by themademan2 »

Offline Partyguy

Read the reviews section... Anyone would think u were alixE touting, especially with the username partyguy for the first response, when her favourite film on profile is 'the party'lol

Nope Partyguy was a name given to me many years ago when I found it difficult to rise to the occasion with a young lady in Cardiff after a hard night on the town the night before the booking, it's also the name I used on the Notorious Girls forum all those years ago.

If you read the post from me in this thread you'll see I was trying to help by pointing out how to do a search if thats classed as touting then I can see why new users here find this place a little intimidating.

themademan2

No doubt u were being very helpful, it just seemed a coincidence that's all. I wonder who CHICKY is then lol
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 03:40:04 am by themademan2 »

Offline Highlander

My first ever review including the usual accusations of not being genuine etc....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20484.0

Not the best review, but a lovely girl who provides a great GFE. Pretty face, lovely hair and wears sexy underwear as standard.

She then joined in the discussion for a bit and as per usual got promptly banned for some reason.

Offline Partyguy

Actual now having spent sometime looking at her profile she has some stunning looking pictures on there, if they are really her but despite them she wouldn't make it onto my hot list as she doesn't offer the services I'm after when I go to see a lady, so there's no reason for me to read her interview and make the connection between her favourite movie and my username.  :P