Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alyssa_a1999 - Bury  (Read 1319 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6668260) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Online dadio

External Link/Members Only
Cost £60 for 30 minutes

There seems to be some interest in this lady (and by extension her friend/housemate Raynebow Kink) so rather than wait a considerable amount of time to review like I generally do, I'm doing you all a favour by reporting sooner than usual so as to save everyone a bit of time and money.

Comms were initially through AW messaging, which after a stupid amount of time and messages (I must have sent and received at least 15/20 messages), I was given her number :rolleyes: Even then, the amount of faffing to get a booking was a pain in the arse. Should have sacked it off at this stage, but I was too invested in meeting her and the thought of getting my hands on her humungous fun bags was a pull too great.

Onto the day of the meet, and it was still all very cloak and dagger. Got to the postcode and sent a message to say I'd arrived. Eventually got a phone call to tell me which door to knock on.

Door was opened with the usual hiding behind the door and I entered into quite a dark and dingy place which didn't help in adjusting my eyes to what she looked like. Told me to follow her upstairs to what can only be described as a bomb site. Rubbish, clothes and general crap strewn anywhere and everywhere. The bed sheet had seen better days and was really grotty.

As to Alyssa, well I really didn't fancy her and her pictures have been heavily doctored to show her in the best possible light (3/10). She was dressed in a dirty hoodie and tracksuit bottoms and had no makeup on so looked really rough. I should say that even though her profile indicates she is a size 18+, when you see her in person, she is massive! Don't get me wrong, I've nothing agains BBW's who carry it well and make an effort, but with Alyssa, there was nothing remotely attractive about her figure or her demeanour.
Usually I make excuses and exit, but for whatever reason (more than likely my dick doing the thinking) I paid her for 30 minutes.

She removed her hoodie and I caught a whiff of that sort of unwashed smell that you get when you've not bathed for weeks.
TBF to her, she did attempt to wake my cock up with some gentle stroking and then eventually taking it in her mouth (OWO).
By now, the thought of putting my cock in her pussy had evaporated so I just let her get on with it. Probably spent 10 minutes or so sucking before I wanked onto her boobs. No wet wipes available and having seen the state of her room, I can only imagine the bathroom would have been similar or worse, I wiped my cock with a bit of bog roll and left feeling shame and disgust. Was there at a push 15 minutes and if I'm honest, I ask myself how I managed even that.

Recommended? No
Return? No.
Based purely on the state of her place, I wouldn't go see her friend Raynebow either. How anyone can live in a pigsty is beyond me?! :vomit:

Offline Clitheroelad

Thanks mate, grim is an understatement.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 04:55:17 pm by Clitheroelad »

Online Captain caveman 69

Sorry pal ive got to do a review on this one i too  paid 60 for half hour . She actually reminded me of wynetta slob but at least she made me blow..

Online Bustydusty

Thanks for the review - much as I wanted Raynebow Kink’s tits around my cock im gonna swerve

Offline Sweep70

Thanks, a very helpful review,off the hotlist now,
What is it about some people who live in shitholes?⁰

Offline Sweep70

Sorry pal ive got to do a review on this one i too  paid 60 for half hour . She actually reminded me of wynetta slob but at least she made me blow..
ohmg!!

Offline Sweep70

ohmg!!
I feel like Lloyd Christmas in the clip from dumb and dumber where he is baulking!

Offline Thephoenix

If as you say, your dick was doing the thinking, you need to give him a good hiding.