Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dundee Outcall  (Read 686 times)

Offline BobaFett1

Good morning all,

I've always used the incsll services preciously, but I'm looking to enjoy the comforts of home while having a meet.

However trust and discretion are key to this, do you lads/ladies have any recommendations for who woukd be  a good one to invite for a home visit?

Offline NicAndrew

I saw Petite Freya previously External Link/Members Only and I'd recommend her for a home visit. She certainly does have a flat chest which is mentioned in her profile and that may put you off.

Offline BobaFett1

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give her a message. She looks and sounds great but always thought she was on the pricey side but I appreciate its extra for outcalls.
I'm not a fan of big titties, I prefer small ones and an athletic body and pert ass. Also partial to ans alternative girl so she sounds a good choice, thank you

Offline NicAndrew

Well, she seems to tick three of your boxes as she does possess those qualities you mentioned. I thought at the time it was a bit pricey, however it is an outcall which is always more expensive and she didn't need a deposit up front either. You should have a good time if you go ahead with it.

Offline BobaFett1

You've made a cracking suggestion and I appreciate that.

I'll book as I'm sure it'll be a quality meet.

How is she facially? Not many pics on profile

Offline NicAndrew

I feel awkward in responding to this as 'how is she facially' is such a subjective matter! I seem to remember that she had a short blonde bob and wore a very nice pink shade of lipstick. She was pretty enough for me but then I don't think I'm that good a judge of 'prettiness'. I'll go with the old adage: ' when you're poking the fire, you're not looking at the mantlepiece'. She's definitely got a lot of character and I'd rather have character over looks any day:-) Hope this is of help.

Offline BobaFett1

Character is always a good shout :) thank you

Offline Name Not Found

I'll go with the old adage: ' when you're poking the fire, you're not looking at the mantlepiece'.

If that's your attitude, surely you'd be better off having a wank  :sarcastic:  To be honest, I find it a bit dehumanising, but that's your choice I guess.

In response to the OP's request, I can't think of a single SP in Dundee I'd trust to provide a good outcall. Better to wait for a touring girl to turn up, although they are very thin on the ground these days, and request an outcall from her. I believe Mature_Petite is a regular visitor now. Might be worth a try.

Offline BobaFett1

Good man, thanks for the recommendation with Mature Petite, I'll have a look at her profile.

I did struggle to find a discreet and trustworthy profile that I could trust, so thought I'd put to you gents for recommendation if you've had an outcall who met the criteria.