Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ana hot and Sweet - Bristol - Awful expensive P&D  (Read 1503 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445263) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7700199) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Aj6658

URL - External Link/Members Only

Comms - Pretty awful. Was chatting via text and had a flow going but then silence for hours and this is when I was about to leave to see her so I texted her to confirm. Reason she didn't respond is because she took a nap after confirming with me... I persisted as she looked hot and had good reviews on here

Location - Central Bristol in block of flats

Services - Confirmed via text kissing, rimming, fingering, oral without = £100 for 30 mins. Actual services - see below

Appearance - Stunning. A hot tiny girl. Around 5ft, not much of an ass but great fake tits with a pretty face.

Meet - god awful. Basically a rom punt. No kissing, went down on her and kept pushing my head away from her pussy, no enthusiasm, no energy. Literally makes me think the other reviews on here are fake because it was such a waste of time. Straight on with the condom and I said it was oral without and she said she doesn't do even though she texted me she did. No kissing at all, just laid there.

Please avoid