Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie-Marie, Derbyshire  (Read 2676 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online LdnWalker

External Link/Members Only

Date: Oct 2022

Cost: £100/30 mins

Comms: Easy and to the point. Confirmation message required to be sent 2 hrs before meeting on the day which was fine.

Girl: Dressed as requested, blonde and attractive. Boobs felt great despite being fake which was interesting. Pumped up lips which I liked but may not suit everyone.

Location: Easy to find with lots of parking. Residential and possibility of onlookers outside entrance during the day if you are worried about that kind of thing. 

Meet: Let in via the old door trick. Was greeted with long dfk. Opted for a shower to freshen up. Came out with towel on, entered the bedroom to see Kylie on the bed waiting. Was summoned over and continued dfk. Soon Kylie was undressed and moved to OWO. Her technique was great - lots of eye contact, ball sucking. Moved to doggy after a lot of owo and I didn't last long! Maybe I should've opted to switch to doggy earlier but was enjoying the owo too much.

Pros: Great body, easy to talk to, very good dfk and owo, lots of outfits

Cons: Smokers smell around house and slightly in her mouth

Recommend: Yes, nice looking plus great service. Nothing more could be wanted from a punt.

Offline cock custard

Good honest review, not too keen on lip fillers, but I'm sure her other assets would distract me from them.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review matey, I do like her.

Online LdnWalker

Good honest review, not too keen on lip fillers, but I'm sure her other assets would distract me from them.

I'm not a fan of overly fake lips but she's really nice, I wouldn't worry too much about that. I was definitely distracted  :D

Online LdnWalker

Thanks, your review was one of the ones that convinced me to try her and I'm glad I did!

Offline JD1

Good review :thumbsup:

Wonder if there are any other girls with as many positives and not a single neutral/negative.

To be fair it’s easy to see how she racks up so many positives when you visit her, but it’s still impressive.

Offline Trotter671

+1 ILO :thumbsup: Been meaning to get round to seeing Kylie again :angelgirl:

Offline tightfoot69

Seen her twice and both were very good. I messaged her about a booking last week and she couldn’t  even be bothered to reply so that will be the last time.

It is basic manners to at least reply.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 08:42:47 pm by tightfoot69 »

Offline geostorm1

Where in Derbyshire? It is a pretty big place!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Where in Derbyshire? It is a pretty big place!
She’s in Ilkeston matey
There’s a Morrisons about 2 mins from her flat
Google’s your mate
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 01:55:53 am by Iloveoral »

Offline wantkinkyfun

Seen her twice and both were very good. I messaged her about a booking last week and she couldn’t  even be bothered to reply so that will be the last time.

It is basic manners to at least reply.

She's had phone problems. Check her profile for details.

Offline JD1

Just read on her profile that she is having her boobs redone and going smaller!

Will have to go for a final look over the next few weeks then back when she’s working again to check out the new ones and compare. :D

Online gbyld87

Will have to go for a final look over the next few weeks then back when she’s working again to check out the new ones and compare. :D

Argh!  She told me she was going a couple of sizes bigger, and I was looking forward to that.

Gutted if smaller tbh, bigger would suit her much better imo.

Offline tightfoot69

Her boobs are perfect as they are for me. Fake but the surgeon did a great job.