Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abby House, Basement Flat. Slough  (Read 506 times)

Offline jayohlay

This happen on 20/10/22

Sorry not much detail, but there is a wg working from a flat in abbey house slough.
Who is on vista street and posing as all sorts of nationality’s but she is you guest it a Rom. She changes profiles daily I got caught out by here when her profile said she was polish. When I arrived she looked like a rom and the service was unbelievably bad trying to put the bag on when still limp no oral and when I did fuck her she was pushing her hand back so the tip was just about in.  Then was told I was taking to long. After 1min I don’t think so.  Then after another min she said times up get off which I did got dress and got the fuck out of there. All in all I was in the flat no more than five mins.

I paid £40 for a pump and no dump, new on me
Location slough what can you say not much
Girl facaly 7/10
Body skiny shit tits
Services non existent

Then take two I was looking for a pump and dump again on the 29/10/22
And found a Brazilian do £40 15 min so thought why not again text asked usual things confirmed she was Brazilian got given post code Abby house red light fagged up so ask again if she defo was Brazilian.
Got the flats and told to go to the same flat as before when I got to the door I thought maybe it’s just one of those place where lots of wigs use, so knocked and the door open the girl behind the door trick, so I don’t go in, then herd come, come and a hand from round the door becons me in so I pocked my head round the door and it was the same wg so I walked with her shouting you waist my time you fucker.  I got out pretty quickly as this usually ends up with a sergi chasing you i got to my car and was driving past as a angry Easton Euro guy in his late 30s was coming out of the doors so guy if you are in slough and go to Abby house don’t go to the basement flat
If I can find here again I will post it but I sure some on will.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sorry to hear you had a couple of crap experiences. Unfortunately unless you can provide some contact details, then this should be moved to regional discussions. Also, since you had intended to book 2 separate girls, this probably should be 2 separate reviews.