Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Singapore 🇸🇬  (Read 2089 times)

Offline puntingpumping1920

I'm seeing LOADS of High end agency SPs travelling to Singapore for tours.

What's the deal ?

Punters in Singapore are paying London rates too 🤯
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline IAmNotFamous

Yes London rates in Singapore given the rich clientele from China, Indonesia etc

Offline standardpostage

I'm too poor.
To go to, Singapore. 
But I can afford, to go to Lahore  :)

Offline stampjones

Yes London rates in Singapore given the rich clientele from China, Indonesia etc
Depends where you go. Hooker bars like Brix are expensive (especially as exchange rates move against UK) but RLD like geylang is still pretty cheap

Anyway there are a couple of threads describing the setup if anyone wants to know what its like.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Depends where you go. Hooker bars like Brix are expensive (especially as exchange rates move against UK) but RLD like geylang is still pretty cheap

Anyway there are a couple of threads describing the setup if anyone wants to know what its like.

Can you list the popular Agencies in Singapore for these high end SPs

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline stampjones

Can you list the popular Agencies in Singapore for these high end SPs
Ive never used agencies there myself. Theres a club called Brix. It is basically full of gorgeous women. You pick who you like, negotiate and take her back to your hotel. Different but a real buzz. Ive also used seeking while there and there are (were) decent women on there

Offline sesalovdarlo

I forget the name of the hotel near the 5 floors of whores. Its litrally round the corner but my god some of the women are another level. Had a great time there. You pick and take back to your hotel.

Offline jonny_boy_1968

I forget the name of the hotel near the 5 floors of whores. Its litrally round the corner but my god some of the women are another level. Had a great time there. You pick and take back to your hotel.

Isnt that Brix bar in the Grand Hyatt?