Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Jessica Red - Bagshot  (Read 1258 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5635462) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Billy the kid

Thought I'd start the ball rolling on another new name for this one. Previously Elite English Jess and English blonde rose amongst others as far as I can see from other reviews.
I never got to meet although I was parked up nearby for a couple of hours  :dash:
I was there early, then she was going to be late then finally couldn't see me till even later at which point I fucked off feeling very fucked off. I had booked about a week in advance and confirmed the day before and that morning - so there aren't any excuses.
Comms had been relatively good up till that point but other reviews show form for bailing on appointments and not being very reliable so I should have expected as much.
So a neg from me and anyone looking at her profile now with another new name - watch out.
Posting from my phone and can't see a link so will add later unless someone beats me to it.
Billy
 :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

Sorry to hear you got messed about.

She has previous form for time wasting- only 1 positive review out of 5. 

One to avoid I suspect.

Cheers.

Offline Billy the kid

That was quick - was just about to add.

Cheers  :drinks:

Yeah - annoying. And no time for a plan B either

Offline DeeptoSleep

So annoying when that happens. Been caught out a few times myself with no plan B. Thanks for the review, added to blacklist.

Offline shyleo

She was on my HL and managed to call and made a booking last month for the following day and was asked to text her in the morning.
I did so in plenty of time the next day, as well as book on AW and did not hear a dickie :(
The day after her profile showed her in East Anglia, so now assume there wasn't going to be a meet anyway.

Offline MrMatrix

Real shame shes so unreliable. Even her AW FB has some comments about things not happening and one person said it was a scam.
If anyone is thinking of booking her up , you will certainly need a plan B. I wouldnt drive any distance in case i was let down which seems to be her thing :hi:

Offline contentguy

She’s doing duos / trios with English Bombshell, see my review - they’d be consistent together.

And also KazB which surprises me as I thought she’d be a quality SP.  Not that I know she’s not, but the company they keep is often an indication.
External Link/Members Only

Kaz has done TV, written stuff and looks quality.