Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Experience of a parlour  (Read 973 times)

Offline pbrown355

I have reviewed a number of ladies at this parlour over the years. I have used it as a convenient drop in so many times when other plans have fallen through and when time crunched.
Last visit the condom split.
I was told this would mean I had to pay £20 extra.
I said not a chance.
One of the other ladies came in and asked if I had a certificate to prove I was clean, or a credit card.
I said no. She said I had to pay £20 (because the WG now needed testing? I think)
Now I was dressed and made to leave. She stood in my way and in the American expression "laid hands on me". Not violent just holdin my arms as I tried to walk past. She said if I didn't pay I'd be banned and that they "have my pictures on their CCTV"
Eventually she moved out of the way and I left.
So I'm banned. My tests have come back clean.
It's going to save me some cash. I didn't understand the whole episode. Apart from being adamant that a burst condom supplied by them shouldn't cost me £20 I was completely calm and polite.
Info for all.
Unpleasant threats
Manhandled
Am I missing something?

Offline IAmNotFamous

You’ve done nothing wrong. They provided the condoms. If they split it’s no one’s fault other than the manufacturers. It’s a good thing you didn’t capitulate and pay the £20. I’m glad the tests came back clean. If it didn’t you should have sued them.

Offline JontyR

Blimey... did it seem like it was the first time they'd had this conversation? Or was it more rehearsed?

Offline Moby Dick

What parlour?
And why specifically have they asked for £20 via credit card?
Maybe they are after your name for the CSA? :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 08:04:55 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Cryton123

Which parlour was it? You should definitely write a proper review to warn others of that shitty attitude & ridiculous ‘rule’.

Offline pbrown355

It was AYS. The credit card reference was odd as they linked it to had I got a STI certificate, rather than the payment. It made little sense.
I can't write a review because you can't review a parlour.
I'm not sure where they thought they would post it but the threat of the CCTV was uncalled for as well. Posting this at all outs me if they look at UKP as I assume this doesn't happen every day!
To contradict that slightly it did seem almost rehearsed.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 08:19:57 pm by pbrown355 »

Offline EYEPUNT

I have reviewed a number of ladies at this parlour over the years.

Maybe review who you visited and documents your experience .
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 08:33:28 am by EYEPUNT »

Offline mr.bluesky

It was AYS. The credit card reference was odd as they linked it to had I got a STI certificate, rather than the payment. It made little sense.
I can't write a review because you can't review a parlour.
I'm not sure where they thought they would post it but the threat of the CCTV was uncalled for as well. Posting this at all outs me if they look at UKP as I assume this doesn't happen every day!
To contradict that slightly it did seem almost rehearsed.

No reason you can't review a parlour,  loads of reviews on a place called Victoria House in Lutterworth which is a parlour loads of reviews on Thai and Chinese rub and tug parlours  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 10:17:30 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Night king

Offline pbrown355

Rule 4 says no parlours. What I can do is review the lady and add the aftermath info which I will do if it may increase the number of people who may read it. Doesn't everyone read the chat and the reviews?