Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Sweet and pretty japanese' Asian duo in Reading  (Read 3812 times)

Offline timelord

Have visited 3 times in the last couple of months only just getting round to reviewing.  Different girls each time (change weekly). Girls are never the ones in the pics so some may class as bait n switch but I was never expecting the actual pictures to be of the SP.
The girls have generally been in their late 30s importantly they have generally been quite attractive (younger and prettier than those I've seen in oriental massage shops lately) importantly for me they have been amply blessed in the boob dept (never felt like bolt ons) and also at least one of the girls has been quite tall for an Asian lady which is a plus as I prefer women close to my height or taller. Sadly as often the case with east Asian women a large booty isn't generally a feature. If you want a 2 girl need to make that clear when booking as otherwise you will just get whoever is free when you schedule your appointment.

Comms: tried phoning but no answer filled by texts back and then all subsequent comms via text.

Venue: house in a central location with car park nearby.  However on last visit there was some form of language school opened up in a venue in opposite side of the street.  If you turn up when classes switching could mean a lot of people about. Also to note a Chinese gentleman is on door duties.

Services: fairly vanilla, can ask for a massage but nothing special and much better massage at a proper massage shop. No DFK and OWO is extra tenner.

Price:120charlies for 30min 2 girl

Found via viva street:

External Link/Members Only..

Rating: positive for a quick pump n dump. Increase rating of you like East asians.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 06:01:12 pm by timelord »

Offline advent2016

Price:120charlies for 30min 2 girl

I surprised you have managed to get the new notes so quickly. They are not expected to be in general release until 2024. Where did you get them, and why did you spaff them on a punt?   Or should I be addressing you as "Your royal highness"

We received some first day cover 50 pence pieces with King Charles III head on them.

Offline lillythesavage

I surprised you have managed to get the new notes so quickly. They are not expected to be in general release until 2024. Where did you get them, and why did you spaff them on a punt?   Or should I be addressing you as "Your royal highness"

We received some first day cover 50 pence pieces with King Charles III head on them.

Figure of speech, used it last week, no more Lizzie.

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Are they ok with pussy play or pussy kissing

Offline timelord

Are they ok with pussy play or pussy kissing

Generally not that happy with finger penetration or anything beyond their standard offering of LFK, BJ and sex. One time tried to go for RO but was told needed to charge extra for it, which I declined.

Does vary between who is working I suspect.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 05:21:07 am by timelord »

Offline pythago

Different girls each time (change weekly). Girls are never the ones in the pics so some may class as bait n switch but I was never expecting the actual pictures to be of the SP.
The girls have generally been in their late 30s importantly they have generally been quite attractive (younger and prettier than those I've seen in oriental massage shops lately) importantly for me they have been amply blessed in the boob dept (never felt like bolt ons) and also at least one of the girls has been quite tall for an Asian lady which is a plus as I prefer women close to my height or taller. Sadly as often the case with east Asian women a large booty isn't generally a feature. If you want a 2 girl need to make that clear when booking as otherwise you will just get whoever is free when you schedule your appointment.

Quick PnD for 120 is quite a bit.
My experience with the Asian ladies on VS is that pictures and reality are quite discrepant. I often walked when reality was too off putting.
You say for 2 girl, you might get whoever is free. With pictures being unspecific, isn't this the case anyway?

You say even "younger and prettier", perhaps this place proves me wrong and I should give it a go. Although, usually their limited service isn't really doing it for me.
Klicking the link you provided, kissing is not on offer, nor is gfe  :dash: , but owo, which I'd doubt....