Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexybeautifulmilf - Crispin road MK. Avoid!!! Crackhead.  (Read 3073 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6985844) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7790762) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Atrueyorkie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Writing this in detail to save someone.

Price 50.

Profile picture looked decent and the AW bio drew me in, an olive skin complexion with a bubble butt and pert nipples. Sounded like a unicorn. Good pricing too.

Arrived at the postcode and thought shit what a dump. Okay let me give it a chance. Went to the property and immediately was met with what I know for a fact was a druggie, if you’ve seen an abuser of drugs you know exactly how they look.

Size 8? Skinny enough to see ribcage. Her figure is a crackhead figure. Lips dry. Eyes sunken. Hair dry, her attempts of freshing up was spraying perfume. Perfume over stink is smelly shit.

She lists services she does and doesn’t and I’m zoned out thinking to myself fuck me I know every disease in the dictionary will befall on me if I did. The house was disgusting. If I placed something down I would have needed to chuck it away. Mould in corners. Hoarder, dark, stained curtains. Fucking disgusting .
The cheek that her profile says milf. She’s a crackhead.

I don’t think she even washed and I’m very expressive. Disgust was written over my face. Why did I stay so you ask? Like a dumb ass I had handed over funds. Yes I’m ready to be called a dummy for that.

Asked to cancel and she started blowing up. Now I’m not intimidated by that crap. It’s just noise in my ear. When she saw that wasn’t going to work she called to someone upstairs and two guys came down. First black guy looked young. Early 20’s looked like he had a minor case of tbst skin condition where you lose skin pigment. When I saw him I knew we wasn’t gonna fight and he knew that too. Second guy was a white guy. He was not going to do anything. He looked like a nitty/druggie himself and he stayed back.

Talked but I knew it was a lost cause.

Talking one to one was okay but the rat aka WG was squeaking in the background. I knew if I didn’t escalate it to violence it wouldn’t go there. 1-1 would have been a decent contest. 2 vs 1 I still fancy myself. 3 vs 1 would have been difficult.

Left but it could have been a worse situation as could have potentially had weapons and when you’re a druggie you would do anything for that money.

Excuse my French now. To the person probably the pimp who put that Aw feedback saying she’s nice. Fuck you. Again shows Aw Is bullshit.

Please learn from my mistake. Do not visit this person.

Offline Atrueyorkie

This is what I expected. Like a fool I couldn’t deduce that it’s a fake photo. Met with a anorexic crackhead

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Atrueyorkie

Last piece of detail. She kept going on about having 7 kids. First of all nobody who looks like that should be having kids. I feel sorry for those kids. She also rambled about paying for the property. It’s a fucking dump. Possible they rent it by day.

Feel free to ask any questions.

I would post the number but it’s not showing on page. Mods am I allowed?

Offline Punterperson1971

Glad you got out of that uncathed mate and I’m pretty certain you can link a number as well I’ve seen it on here in the past,onwards and upwards mate hope next one is a big positive for you.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Any chance it’s the same person here?  Similar height, description, location etc

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=325149.msg3658300#msg3658300

Offline Atrueyorkie

Offline Atrueyorkie

Any chance it’s the same person here?  Similar height, description, location etc

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=325149.msg3658300#msg3658300

For fuck sake! That’s her!

I can’t believe I didn’t find this  :dash:

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
For fuck sake! That’s her!

I can’t believe I didn’t find this  :dash:

You couldn’t have known - profile number is different so she has at least 2 profiles up at the moment.  I’ll post the new one (the one you saw) on the old thread as well.  Not sure what more can be done but putting the links in both threads is a decent start.

Sorry you had a bad one though.

Offline Flair99

Well known druggie and thief in Milton Keymes. Lucky escape.

Offline funlovingguy

you seem to be veteran mate, still the school boy errors, there are red flags all around. well done you got away without issues 

Offline Atrueyorkie

you seem to be veteran mate, still the school boy errors, there are red flags all around. well done you got away without issues

Yeah been punting for a minute and still didn’t listen to common sense.

Red flags all over the place from the house state to the noises of people upstairs and the most obvious one of the crackhead infront of me.

It was quite comedic how she thought her shouting would startle me. It was just noise.

I’m not sure if we are allowed to post the exact address but a clue to the door number is 47 takeaway two.

Can’t wait to see her locked up, how they’ve been operating for years is baffling. Only reason they’re probably still going is because either people don’t flag it up out of embarrassment or the police don’t actually do anything when reported.

Offline Atrueyorkie

The cunt is no longer on the site so be careful as the shite will no doubt re-incarnate herself under a new profile

Offline Atrueyorkie

External Link/Members Only

Now on Vivastreet. Be careful.

Good spot, trying to think of ways it can be found here (keywords)

English Milf always up for some fun
Mount Farm - MK1

The number:

+44 7936 672381
07936 672381

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 06:27:05 pm by Atrueyorkie »

Offline lougb1

ATY sorry to hear about this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=325149.0

noted her pimp/driver was tooled up, so the odds were against you.

Better punting next time??

:hi:

Offline Atrueyorkie

ATY sorry to hear about this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=325149.0

noted her pimp/driver was tooled up, so the odds were against you.

Better punting next time??

:hi:

Unfortunately I didn’t research too much, so an unfortunate blip. Makes me wonder how many times it’s happened that hasn’t been reported.

The AW support are useless too. Took an age to get their finger out their ass and do something.

Thankfully the main parts was safety secured and she’s for now off AW.

If this skank rears her ugly head again I’ll be sure to note it  :hi: