Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "As a man I crave the sexual energy that drips from every pore ......" Uuurgh!  (Read 918 times)

Offline Roth

If there was a prize for the most sick-making AW feedback in the south west then this one comes close:

"As a man I crave the sexual energy that drips from every pore of her delicious body. As a photographer I'm inspired by her beauty which illuminates the room."

Pass the bucket ....!!!
 :dash: :vomit: :vomit:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 09:23:13 pm by Roth »

SirFrank

Clearly written by a) the girl herself b) her pimp c) a shandy drinking smarmy fluffy cunt, despised equally by prossies and punters. Any link to this particular wankpot

a10

... a shandy drinking smarmy fluffy cunt, despised equally by prossies and punters. Any link to this particular wankpot

Welcome back Sir F, we've missed you  :D

Offline Boundless

Clearly written by a) the girl herself b) her pimp c) a shandy drinking smarmy fluffy cunt, despised equally by prossies and punters. Any link to this particular wankpot

Briliant, you've surpassed yourself!! I take my hat off to you sir.  :hi:

Shandy drinking smarmy fluffy cunt...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ombadsman

I've been accused of being a fluffy myself and its not an accusation I would necesasrily argue with but that is just plain wrong  :vomit:

Please give us the link so we can have a good laugh at the fb in all its original beauty.

Offline Roth

The guy is a total baldy cunt pimp.  Will put up the link when I get to my laptop.

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only

Pixelpepper seems to live out of her pussy! 

The fluffy cunt has only taken 3 pics of her (well that's all that on her AW profile).

Looks like he is her Pimp and is boosting her feedback.  He is obviously the head of her user experience.  What a twat.