Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: emsensual - St Paul's  (Read 2122 times)

65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline MLawro93

Communication: Bookings are arranged well in advance, especially for non-regular clients. All messages are handled through AW. It can make messaging on the day a tad awkward.

Location: Hotel near St Paul's. Easy to find, and a nice place.

Cost: £180 for the hour. No extras.

Appearance: Not sure if the photo is her. She is blonde, small, skinny, with pale skin.

Meet: She is someone I have been meaning to meet for a while. I finally managed to secure a booking. On the day, communication was fast, even if it was through AW only. I still find that a tad awkward, especially if you need to message whilst on the go, it is much more discrete using WhatsApp or SMS.

I got to the room, nice and clean. I had my shower, and got the paperwork out of the way. Started with some kissing, which slowly progressed to some light french kissing. Admittedly, I am not the biggest of DFK, so it is never something I go for. I much prefer a good snog. I had her on my lap on the edge of the bed just kissing away. I got her to strip off and we made our way onto the bed fully.

Then got some OWO underway. She can suck cock pretty good. Good technique, plenty of variation, and no hands. Much more on the sloppy end as well. Switched to a bit of 69, and she tasted great. She is pretty sensitive, and definitely makes all the right noises.

Then had her put the rubber on and started with some cowgirl. Great fun watching her go up and down on my cock. Then switched to a different couple positions, slowly working myself up. I paced myself in this session, and eventually reached climax towards the end of the hour.

We had a brief chat, before I popped into the shower and made my way out. All in all, it was an excellent session with a girl who offers a great GFE.

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only