Author Topic: Sara Naughty GFE - Birmingham - Incredible!  (Read 5437 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6787604) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline tomtom1

Ok, I want to be clear on something first, if you see my previous reviews it shows that I am a difficult punter to please. I do hold my expectations quite high when punting. So now I have that out the way I will try to not fan girl too much with this but I can imagine when I have it all written down it will be a soppy read so for that I apologise

So the girl in question
External Link/Members Only

Comms were easy, considering she speaks absolutely no English. Few texts fired over WhatsApp for a last minute appointment last night

No issues with directions or anything. All plain sailing.

I paid £70 for 30 mins after reading two other positive reviews first, it's not a great outlay so thought it was worth the risk

The girl:
Nothing I didn't like about her. I thought she was good looking, but her body had my mouth open. Incredible curves and an ass thar was simply amazing. Amazing because I love a big ass that isn't like a rock, and that is what you get with her, but also her curves. She has that hourglass thing going on in a big way

Services:
So once I handed over the cash, then ensued a snog fest, I mean she literally tried to eat my head. Snogging and groping ensued for a few minutes before she got the wipes out and, whilst snogging was wiping down my particulars, but then also started wiping my asshole. This is when I though "ooooh wonder where this is going!"
She then put me on the bed and started a good blowjob, nice and slow how I like it. After a few mins she then raises one of my legs up a bit and proceeds to rim/rub me whilst sucking on my balls. I was loving this.
After a few mins of this is wanted to return the favour. No issues with anything down there and I enjoyed sucking on the clit, but in my head I was just thinking out that ass, so I stood her up, turned her round and after she put the condom on, we started with doggy standing against the wall. Glorious view. I do love a big, perfectly shaped wobbly ass
Then onto the bed where she got in cowgirl. Riding, cowgirl, snogging and squat fucking all happened in this position
Flipped her over into doggy and pushed her down into speedhump and finished in this position

Only negative I would say is that her boobs have had some dodgy work done in the past. I think she has had implants in and taken out potentially so they are quite marked but not really bad, if that makes sense?

So in conclusion, snogging throughout the whole thing, really felt like a GFE experience and for the price to do all that, I would say it is my favourite punt so far

Apologies to those who may be eating reading this, as I say the more I punt the higher my expectations are when I have a good service and she just set bar with this one. Maybe I should give up now and retire as doubt I will get a better GFE experience for that price!

Offline Night king

Thanks for the review,

Looks fit where about did you see her,? A-level listed on her profile extra,?

Offline tomtom1

Quite close to city centre. I didn't enquire about A levels although I see she has it listed on preferences. Sorry can't help on that one

Offline Night king

Quite close to city centre. I didn't enquire about A levels although I see she has it listed on preferences. Sorry can't help on that one
.   


Oh Ok thanks ,

Offline pbrown355

And another where I didn't trust the profile. Will see her if poss if she comes back
Great review

Offline tomtom1

To be fair I completely agree about the profile. I wasn't keen but as time was pressing and at that price, I thought I would gamble

Offline Dark Vader

Is she really South American or could you detect a Rom?

Offline tomtom1

Absolutely not Rom, she spoke Spanish which I could pick out bits from when trying to converse with her. No English at all but unless she is a rom speaking Spanish which I highly doubt I am pretty confident she is from a Spanish speaking country

Offline Cryton123


Offline Dark Vader

Some Roms do speak Spanish though, it's easier for them to pick up. I took your advice and got in contact with her earlier through Whatsapp. When she sent the postcode through realized I hadn't checked her profile properly as she was now in Sittingbourne.