Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cherrypopxo - outcall to East London (TOFTT)  (Read 978 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4894335) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Xavier

External Link/Members Only

Description: Tall, slim and pretty, around 5'9". Nails manicured to perfection with tasteful yet superfluous makeup. Youthful looking face and shoulder-length blonde hair. Greek Cypriot origins; natural golden skin tone. Perky B/C-cups, a round and beautiful generously proportioned bum.

Services:DFK, OWO, RO, Rimming (me giving), fingering, DT, Anal

Price, Time & Location: £220 for an hour's outcall plus £50 extra for anal. Outcall at an apartment in Canary Wharf.

Comms: Sporadic and labourious initially, as finding a time when we were both free took many months overall. When it did happen she was very communicative and kept me well informed on the day itself.

The Meet:
I'd been trying to organise a meet with Cherry for probably the best part of eight months on and off, so wasn't expecting anything amazing from this encounter and was curious more than anything to see if she'd even turn up!

She was running late due to navigation issues, and in all fairness had torrential rainfall to battle with just as she embarked! When she arrived I was most pleasantly surprised - wrapped elegantly in a black pin-striped dress and some killer heels to match, naturally wavy shoulder-length hair pretty much dry despite the rainfall and a nervous but relieved look on her face as I welcomed her inside.

She freshened up, we sorted out paperwork and she accepted a drink I offered. She sat on the bed and we got chatting instantly, no awkwardness or uncomfortable silences. She explained she'd recently had a tough physical few days moving house, and I offered her a massage to help her relax (and run my hands all over her), which she happily accepted.

She took off her dress and had no bra underneath, just a pair of pink cotton panties that she dispatched with before laying on her stomach. We continued the conversation as I work my hands down her back, kissing and licking her before working her bum cheeks apart and licking her arsehole, which shut us both up.

A good ten minutes of teasing & tasting her delectable little arsehole merged naturally into pussy licking & fingering. I made her cum, and wanted to keep rimming so told her to straddle my face and suck my cock. This was a deluxe 69 as I alternated between pussy and arsehole with fingers & tongue whilst she gave me a superb blowjob. So much so I actually had to stop her before I came.

At this point my cock felt like one of those precarious nitroglycerin boxes being transported in shaky hands through a treacherous path - one false move and the whole thing would combust instantaneously. Time for some anal action.

She applied the dom felatio style whilst I fingered her arsehole with lube. I told her to get on all fours and keep the anal fingering going until my 'spread your cheeks' command. I eased my cock in gently, no more than head deep for a few thrusts whilst she relaxed and gradually took me balls deep. I told her to call me dirty names whist I did this, and to hear 'fuck you, you filthy bastard' whilst I penetrated propelled me to maximum hardness. I then tugged at her hair as the frequency and pace of thrusting increased.

Woah. I felt I was dangerously close to my ejaculaion threshold, and so enjoying every detail in this awesome fucking moment; her moans of pleasure, the curvature of her split cheeks, broken with thrusts of my throbbing member, her perfume and her gripping of the bedsheets whenever I really pounded her. It had only been four or five minutes of doggy and I didn't think I had another minute to go.

I somewhat instinctively pushed her into a prone bone position and just went at it full throttle, much to her seeming delight. Another two minutes, three at best and I came. I came so fucking hard that I let out a visceral satisfied grunt I could never manufacture or imitate it again in a thousand attempts. I came so hard that my body couldn't even stop pounding her, just trust upon wave of pleasure upon harder thrust. I came so hard that a minute after initial pop I was still balls deep in her, throbbing hard and continuing to fill up the dom.

I told her to keep playing with her clit until I removed myself. She obeyed, and managed a final sympathetic orgasm of her own. Gently removed myself, cleaned up and we showered together before a final embrace. She said I was welcome to get in touch for future fun, and left about two hours after she arrived. Bosh.

Pros: Natural beauty, lovely natural figure and her bum is her best feature. Shy at first but can hold a good conversation, loved the slight Cypriot lilt and olive skin complexion. Great oral skills and a truly enjoyable fuck.

Cons: A bit pricey for an outcall, £220 with an extra £50 for anal is something I don't plan on repeating often. No CIM or facial on enjoys list , and confirmed this during the comms.

Would definitely see again unless anal was off the cards. But not on a regular basis.

Note - profile has recently switched to 'pending verification' - I know she's been on the site for years, so assuming she hasn't logged in for some time.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 02:04:06 pm by Xavier »

Offline hendrix

Just to correct the link. Thanks for the review!  :hi:

Offline Xavier

Just to correct the link. Thanks for the review!  :hi:

Cheers, I think I corrected it in the post now too  :hi: