Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Lady - W-s-M -How do you book?  (Read 822 times)

Offline insignia

Remember the chinese lady in Alfred st in weston, well a new ad has apeared recently in ukadultzone. Im wondering if the chinese lady is back as its the same phone number. Ive text a few times but never an answer. It does say no text or whasap in all fairness. But when i phone its answered quickly but she cant speak english. So, how do you book

Offline houseboot

"How do book?" isn't an informative or helpful question.

It means a Forum Helper has to intervene to try and add clarity.

I have added "Chinese Lady - W-s-M"

A link would also be helpful.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 02:20:51 pm by houseboot »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Remember the chinese lady in Alfred st in weston, well a new ad has apeared recently in ukadultzone. Im wondering if the chinese lady is back as its the same phone number. Ive text a few times but never an answer. It does say no text or whasap in all fairness. But when i phone its answered quickly but she cant speak english. So, how do you book

Worth posting the ad link.

Offline insignia

Offline insignia

Sorry to intervene but to add clarity there are 3-4 chinese in weston

Offline houseboot

Sorry to intervene but to add clarity there are 3-4 chinese in weston

Which is why you need to add a link so your question can be understood and answered.

"Couldnt do link on my phone"

Why not? It's not rocket science. Google and learn how.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 05:03:47 pm by houseboot »

Offline insignia

Yes oh great, one as soon as ive finished  my dtention.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yes oh great, one as soon as ive finished  my dtention.

:D :lol:
Made me think. Do kids still have detentions these days? What do they do? Probably denying accessing to their phones for an hour is punishment enough.

Seriously, you're more more likely to get what you want if you make more of an effort. If you're using a smartphone, there's no excuse really for not being able to copy and paste the link. If you're on an old phone, you could share the phone number (assuming it's in the public domain) or the number of the UKadultzone advert (each ad has it's own reference number).

Offline insignia

Detension umm not sure it still exsists, but maybe a faulty link i cant bloody do it but will add name and number when home alone in hour or so

Offline Fuzzyduck

Detension umm not sure it still exsists, but maybe a faulty link i cant bloody do it but will add name and number when home alone in hour or so

:thumbsup:

Offline insignia

I give up lol
Weston girl. Phone no 07470322444
Account id 111876
External Link/Members Only
If someone could oblige

Offline willgladly

Looking at the link the last login was July 2001 which is about the time this place closed. Shame it was good although hit and miss

Offline houseboot

Looking at the link the last login was July 2001 which is about the time this place closed. Shame it was good although hit and miss

July 2021 but still over a year.