Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ - Shoreditch - perfect medicine after a shit punt  (Read 5826 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Greensleeves

Incall £200 1 hour

After the shit show of the Scarlett OH conveyor belt (see review) I decided to try and restore my faith in punting by visiting a true professional who knows what she is doing.

Mia is highly rated so thought it would be as close as you can get to a guaranteed good punt. She didn’t let me down.

Comms by text the day before - quick and efficient but a few little comments/ emoji’s that made me think she really wanted to see me building the anticipation.

Let in on time and up the lift.

Of course it’s the girl in the photos - very pretty and great body. Nice tats Greeted with a kiss paid and went for a shower.

Mia was waiting for me and we engaged in standing snogging - not full DFK but very enjoyable as we explored bodies and she rubbing herself up against me.

She has sensitive nipples so had to be gentle with them.

Her bra and pants came off as did my towel and she went down for OWO - me standing her on the bed. Really enjoyed the OWO especially watching in the huge mirror she has. Not DT but lots of tongue and ball action.

Onto the bed and I went down on her. Very clean and fresh. She was very responsive and I had to stop when she had an orgasm.

On to the famous question and I went for bum. Her on top and doggie then came in the bag.

A nice chat then she said “do you want to try again?” Is the pope a catholic? Down she went on me - and we moved to 69. On with the condom and into the pussy for a healthy pounding in various positions until I finished in the pussy.

A quick shower and out just over the hour.

Strong positive as she is in my opinion a very attractive fun girl, delivering a top service and £50 less than Scarlett OH.

External Link/Members Only

Offline patelprat

Great girl!
I have not seen her since August, your review has given me the itch again…

Did she ask you to shower between the rounds?

« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 09:54:00 pm by patelprat »

Offline Garage man

Great girl!
I have not seen her since August, your review has given me the itch again…

Did she ask you to shower between the rounds?

Yes she did

Online doughboy

Glad you had a great time OP.

She looks fit as fuck and I'm wondering how I have not hot listed her already, maybe I was thinking of that other Mia (the blonde one)...anyway, I'm always a little sceptical of brazilian women, most of them have had fantastic surgeons. But 110 positives and no mention of manly features must mean something....

Offline Greensleeves

Glad you had a great time OP.

She looks fit as fuck and I'm wondering how I have not hot listed her already, maybe I was thinking of that other Mia (the blonde one)...anyway, I'm always a little sceptical of brazilian women, most of them have had fantastic surgeons. But 110 positives and no mention of manly features must mean something....

If you mean this one then you should get a good session. She is reliable and delivers an excellent GFE.

/www.adultwork.com/1881630

25 review(s) found for ##MIA## linked to in above post (23 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline rafathegaffa

Looks great. Great review, thank you for sharing!  :hi:

Slight concern is some of the reviews have varying feedback on her willingnes to provide DFK which is key to a lot of GFE punters like myself.

Was she forthcoming/initiative of it with you?

Offline Rayray23k

Mia is a legend!
She set a high standard for me when I first started punting.
DFK wasn't a problem for me. It could be just the individual discretion.

Offline patelprat

Just to add my thoughts - I remember her doing some dfk with me too, but a lot of lfk too.

I don’t feel she’s the best provider of full-on, prolonged dfk, probably does enough, but I’ve had better/deeper/more prolonged from others…
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 10:24:14 pm by patelprat »

Offline rafathegaffa

Thanks for the info gents  :dance:  :hi:

Offline Voyager

When I first saw her profile, I was very interested but reading the reviews seems that as good as shoe sounds, she very much goes through a routine.  What is the OP opinion on this?  Did you feel it was mechanical?  Did show any sign that she was into it (or act appropriately)?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

When I first saw her profile, I was very interested but reading the reviews seems that as good as shoe sounds, she very much goes through a routine.  What is the OP opinion on this?  Did you feel it was mechanical?  Did show any sign that she was into it (or act appropriately)?

I found her approach very much a routine based approach. Lovely lady, but I would not repeat.

Offline MLawro93

Definitely seems like someone I would see on a one-off basis, unless I just happened to enjoy it a lot

Offline patelprat

Definitely seems like someone I would see on a one-off basis, unless I just happened to enjoy it a lot

If she did CIM I’d be seeing her a lot more, that’s for sure.

Offline Maverick1808

Looks great. Great review, thank you for sharing!  :hi:

Slight concern is some of the reviews have varying feedback on her willingnes to provide DFK which is key to a lot of GFE punters like myself.

Was she forthcoming/initiative of it with you?

I saw her once years ago and toyed with the idea of a repeat visit but never bothered.

DFK was more LFK so if you want someone to eat your tonsils you won’t get that. And being honest not everyone wants that, we’re  all different.

I had no complaints though from the way she kissed.

Offline Greensleeves

First time seeing her so it was new for me and I had a great time.

She led so probably was following a routine but she is very good at focusing on you. I think one of the reasons she is popular is she makes you think she is into it. Maybe if you see her a few times it might seem mechanical. I would see her again to find out.

As for kissing- it wasn’t full on down the throat but mixed and very enjoyable.

Offline mynameisjeffp

I made sure that I read through Mia’s likes/enjoy’s list about the services that are available from her.

DFK is offered freely, however it is as at Mia’s discretion with whom she chooses.
Cim has never been offered by Mia too.

Mia’s likes/enjoys list is clearly written out. :thumbsup:

Offline patelprat

I made sure that I read through Mia’s likes/enjoy’s list about the services that are available from her.

DFK is offered freely, however it is as at Mia’s discretion with whom she chooses.
Cim has never been offered by Mia too.

Mia’s likes/enjoys list is clearly written out. :thumbsup:

You sound like her appointed spokesman with all that  :)
Has she asked you to pass on the message?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 08:56:36 pm by patelprat »