Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy#Shay# - Welwyn Garden City  (Read 1075 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5418895) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Inbetweener

Date of meeting: This week.

Price paid: £80 for 30 minutes

Comms: Arranged by text and phone call once I got to the location.

Location: Flat above John Lewis. Her instructions weren't great. I nearly gave up and got out of there. Once you find the doorway and get upstairs it takes a while to find the actual flat.

The girl: Mid to late 40s Polish blonde with long blonde hair. She had a nice smile and seemed pretty friendly.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

The meeting: Shay was dressed in a basque which showed off her tits quite well. She sat down on the edge of the bed, took the basque off, oiled up her tits and started rubbing my cock over them. After a couple of minutes of this she got me to lay on the bed and started a decent blow job and handjob. Quite a bit of spitting and more oil. She did some nice stroking of my cock and got her vibrator out and started massaging my prostate while wanking me. Felt very nice. Got her to jump on me and rode her in cowgirl for a bit then doggy. She was fine for me to go quite hard. She finished me off with a handjob while sitting on the edge of the bed. Deposited a load over her tits. Glad I went to see her but don't think I'll go back which is why I've given her a neutral. She tours and said she will likely be back in a couple of months.