Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls who swallow  (Read 11080 times)

Offline johno36

Just getting ready to searc AW and the forums. Does anybody have any recomendations?

Offline bronson24

amelia of amour swallowed both my loads without hesitation, she gave a excellent bj too

Offline MasterChief

amelia of amour swallowed both my loads without hesitation, she gave a excellent bj too

And mine, swirls it around her mouth for you to watch first, then down the hatch :D

Offline johno36

a bit tall for me, however I will give her a go

sentinel

And mine, swirls it around her mouth for you to watch first, then down the hatch :D

Shaken but not stirred ?  :D

Offline Partyguy

Get her to kneel  :P

xerxes69

Offline Greenman

Dione
Amelia
Little Vicky
Victoria from Washington

All excellent swallowers

Offline Spartacus123

Lilly of Diamonds - review to follow........... :drinks:

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Amy of Newcastle, loves a facial then sucks you dry, swallows the lot. A big girl but sweet. She is up for practically anything you would want. Takes it hard up the arse.

Offline Allnewman

Offline MattSwift

Rosie of NNE, I was 10 mins over the appointment finish too. What a gem!

Offline johno36

Is that Dione from Amour? love the petite ladies

Offline FLYING BLUE

Brooke at Diamonds. ... no problem for her at all

Offline Greenman

Is that Dione from Amour? love the petite ladies

Yes highly rated
Very petite too

geordieladcbe

Anna Mai, FunFriendlyFoxyFifi, Suzanna - newcastle, Unrealblackbarbie (but was a one off), Vixen Keeley all from aw.

Suzanne was really fun, I facefucked her against her bedroom door but she has never replied to me since but I know she gets busy. Vixen Keeley I've seen a few times & she has the best blowjob skills I've ever had by an absolute country mile so far & she is really pretty.

Offline Spartacus123

Bethany - Diamonds but catch her quick!

Dino

Links would be good fellas

Agree but not a single bloody one supplied.
Not much help listing names without them, nor is there reviews for many ladies mentioned.

Barry Shipton

Here's the indies:

Amy - External Link/Members Only
Lil Vicki - External Link/Members Only
Suzanna - External Link/Members Only
Victoria of Washington - victoriaofwashington.moonfruit.com

I'll let you find the agencies and the AW girls - there's mentions of all of these girls all over the North East board. Google's a great tool but 'please' sometimes works too.

geordieladcbe

1) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
2) External Link/Members Only
3) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
4) External Link/Members Only
5) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
6) External Link/Members Only

I've made the list in order also so the best is at the top & some of the girls I saw a long time ago so its difficult to remember all the details. I've already done some short reviews for Vixen Keeley & Suzanna on the reviews page, I've not added my favourite as I'm keeping her to myself.  ;)

unrealblackbarbie - This was the 2nd or 3rd time I visited, usually for 30min bookings, she is fairly pretty, nice figure & very friendly & talkative, her blowjobs aren't really all that as she doesn't like deep throat or facefucking & she has a habit of stopping regularly for a second or two just when ya in full flow which is a problem but I told her not to stop & to keep going, I lay on the bed & she sucked until she swallowed all my load. As I say I've seen this girl about 3 times & this was a complete one off as she doesn't like to swallow normally. She is worth visiting tho as she is a good fuck, likes doggystyle & talks dirty.

Katie fun - Looks older than 50 years old, perfect granny type wg if thats what you like, prettish but very wrinkly face, nice body, nicely dressed but teeth are black, maybe drinks a lot of coffee & smokes a lot, so she told me to just let myself in & to meet her in the bedroom, I got the feeling she had been in the game a long time, she lay on the bed & let me facefuck her, blowjob was good & she swallowed all my load, I then turned her around & we did doggy over the bed & I shot my load again, twice in 30 mins fantastic. Her teeth are off putting & the reason why I've not been back.

Anna Mai - Fairly pretty, nice big boobs & reasonable figure, doesn't like deep throat but let me facefuck her against her bedroom wall, she also likes to stop sucking regularly just when ya in full flow, I then lay down & she swallowed my load but not sure she enjoys swallowing that much as she was letting it dribble down my dick too. She's difficult to get hold of & I've only seen her once.

FunFoxyfriendlyFife - average looking face, & overweight, house could of done with a little bit tidying up, she had just come out the bath, gives a good blowjob & I facefucked her deep throat & she swallowed all my load.

Dino

Thank You kind sirs.

Unrealblackbarbie looks hot, not enough Black Women around North-East so she definitely piques my interest! :(:(

Offline johno36

I see Bethany is back. Is it the same lady who swallows?

Offline Spartacus123

I see Bethany is back. Is it the same lady who swallows?

I certainly looks like her (a lot)

Offline sesalovdarlo

What bout diamond girls who are active at the moment and seallow

Offline bronson24

What bout diamond girls who are active at the moment and seallow

maria deffo does

Offline Sar-Major

Their all the same fucking size when flat on their backs.............  :P :P :P :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi:  :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bronson24

Also sarah jane of allure swallowed my load too

frenchhorn

Sarah jane wiped mine of her tits with her fingers then swallowed it bit by bit , does that count ?

Timmy2

That's is sexier than just swallowing  :drinks:
Did she drain your cock for you as well?
Raddy

youngbuck15

Got to say I'm considering Lil vicki as an option having read up on her skills.

Offline Monster munch

Sophie of diamonds swallowed my lot and she takes it up the arse

Milfpussy

Rosina of newcastle, swallowed with a smile on her face.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Spartacus123

Lace - Diamonds. no hesitation, review to follow

External Link/Members Only

Offline scubaman

Just wondering if anyone can update this topic?

Offline Sar-Major

Just wondering if anyone can update this topic?

Just tick the boxes on AW................Simples          FFS  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scubaman

Just tick the boxes on AW................Simples          FFS  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:

sorry to piss you off but aw does'nt include agency girls sorry i asked

Looking4fun

Jesus digging up a 2 year old thread wtf.

Offline scubaman

I am so sorry to upset the clique on here with a simple request yes its a old thread but i thought better to get an update rather than a new thread.

If admin can delete my first post on this thread please I will  be gratefull

coolguy1990

Quite an interesting topic though. We could start updating it.