Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gaby Brazili@n - Reading  (Read 598 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6953882) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline Clemente45

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - Apartment block, a short walk from the Oracle Centre

Comms - via text, clear and fairly prompt

Price - £80/ 30 mins + £20 OWO (unexpected as OWO inclusive was advertised)

Received an SMS shortly before arriving to say she was running 15 mins late which was not a big deal. When she was ready she sent over instructions to the apartment and buzzed me up.

Was met at the door, not by the girl in the pics but by a different Brazilian girl. Pointed out that she was different to the girl I had booked, but decided not to make a big deal of it as the girl I saw was equally attractive and seemed friendly and enthusiastic.

Pretty sure this was the girl I saw (in the video) as tits, hair and jewellery look the same:

External Link/Members Only..

The Girl - Face was really pretty, body was incredible - lovely tits and small, tight pussy.

Paid £80 for 30 mins and was charged an additional £20 for OWO which I hadn't been expecting as was advertised as being inclusive, but didn't kick up a fuss as wanted to crack on with the action.

OWO was pleasant, not too deep but some nice eye contact and attention to the balls.

Sex in CG, mish and doggy - she got into it and seemed like she enjoyed, especially in doggy where she moaned and grabbed my balls as I pounded her. Really enjoyed playing with and sucking her tits throughout. Asked to cum on her tits which she was fine with, however shot half my load on her chin by mistake. She giggled and handed me a wipe and asked me to clean it up!

As I left the apartment, the girl from the pics in the AW profile came out of the bathroom and said hi in the corridor! Guess she'd either been double booked or was running late but was more than happy with the girl I saw.

Giving it a neutral as girl was different and charged £20 for OWO when it was advertised as inclusive, but happy with the outcome overall.

Offline Whistling Dixie

"Pretty sure this was the girl I saw (in the video) as tits, hair and jewellery look the same:

External Link/Members Only.."

Also on AW as Mel Brazilian
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 04:59:42 pm by Whistling Dixie »