Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Sexy Debora - Peterborough  (Read 847 times)

2 review(s) for EXOTIC SEXY DEBORA (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Barry chuckle

Exotic Sexy Debora

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes Incall £70
Service
OW
SEX

Comms
Good, arranged over the phone for a short notice meet

Debora
It is the woman in the pictures but facially worn, reasonably trim body

Meet
Things started off with a lack lustre massage which I wouldn’t normally bother with but if I think it’ll settle them down a bit I’ll go along with it but it did nothing to get me going and when asked to turn over little Barry was still asleep. She rubber’s me up straight away, I ask about owo but £20 extra so fuck that and she starts gobbling away. As soon as I get anything like a stiffly she gets on straight away, riding cowgirl and to be fair it was feet on the bed doing all the work so I happily let her earn her money. Switched to doggy and again had her backing up doing the work, moved onto reverse cowgirl where she got a bit of a frothy pussy. Switched back to doggy to finish things off and the stink of her fishy pussy burned my nostrils, banged away for king and country and Christ knows how managed to spunk my load.
Quick wipe up and dressed before she’d managed to figure out how to put her bra and knickers back on

Sum up
Poor, rushed service wouldn’t see again or recommend.
Only positive was I didn’t have to go far out of my way