Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lianx-New Barnet.  (Read 3129 times)

5 review(s) for Lianx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

I spoke to Lianx on the phone to clarify if she offers OWO as it just says Oral on her profile. She said she doesnt usually but would if thats what i wanted, i confirmed it was. I was VERY clear about this.

Got to her place, a no more than 10 minute walk from New Barnet train station though i was driving anyway, only to find her then saying she doesnt offer OWO at all but is good at OW. I said but thats not what we agreed. She wasnt going to change her mind so i walked. So her intention was to get me to the punt by lying to me and hope i accepted OW thinking with my dick, she got that wrong.

She said she was Bulgarian, was about the age she advertises as, 26, a size 8 and about 5ft 4ins. Would of been £100 for the hour.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NIK

I spoke to Lianx on the phone to clarify if she offers OWO as it just says Oral on her profile. She said she doesnt usually but would if thats what i wanted, i confirmed it was. I was VERY clear about this.

Got to her place, a no more than 10 minute walk from New Barnet train station though i was driving anyway, only to find her then saying she doesnt offer OWO at all but is good at OW. I said but thats not what we agreed. She wasnt going to change her mind so i walked. So her intention was to get me to the punt by lying to me and hope i accepted OW thinking with my dick, she got that wrong.

She said she was Bulgarian, was about the age she advertises as, 26, a size 8 and about 5ft 4ins. Would of been £100 for the hour.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is obviously unaware of your great experience, mate!  :D

Offline smiths

I was going to Sainsburys anyway to get a few things so i didnt put myself out much. :D

grandmaster-ram-rod

with her short enjoy list, I can see her phone being very dusty, but she looks fit

well done for walking Smiths  :drinks:

James999

James999

She's been on AW 10 days as has an AW warning and has already hidden her feedback so must have got a negative pretty quick  :thumbsdown:

Offline davidgood

Nik, as she has only been on AW since 3rd Aug 14, more importantly she is no doubt unaware of UKP.

Regards,

davidgood

vt

Hell smiths, you're taking quite a few for the team lately!! Good work sorting them out and top marks for bailing on this liar!!  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Nik, as she has only been on AW since 3rd Aug 14, more importantly she is no doubt unaware of UKP.

Regards,

davidgood

NIK was joking as shown by the smiley he used Good. :rolleyes:

James999

Nik, as she has only been on AW since 3rd Aug 14, more importantly she is no doubt unaware of UKP

She IS aware of UKP  :hi:

Offline smiths

joseph26

Would you say she is facially pretty?

Offline The_Don

Looks like a mixed bag, OWO for some and not others!

As far as I am able to tell Lian is a Ronseal lady - "it does exactly what it says on the tin".  I believe that her profile is entirely accurate: she works out of a tidy comfortable private flat in New Barnet and appears to be independent.  I wouldn't disagree with her stated age of 26, and although she states that her primary language is Russian, she is in fact British/Russian and her English, although accented, is fluent. 

Lian does not offer anal and she reiterated this, even though I hadn't requested it, and for some her offerings are perhaps a little vanilla

Only after we had finished and I had undressed ready for the action to start did she start the clock and showed me that she had set an alarm on her phone for sixty minutes.

OWO, which was very much up to scratch,
She is pretty, with a fit body, and when I returned and read her AW feedback (including a FR that echoed my thoughts exactly) I couldn't disagree with anything that was said.

I am not sure how all of this sits with Smiths review of her on here, but I shall certainly be returning and hope to repeat a very enjoyable hour sometime soon. Perhaps for some this review is a little too fluffy, but I can only report as I find.

Offline smiths

Looks like a mixed bag, OWO for some and not others!

So its clear. When i had dealings with her in August only OW was down on her A/W profile. On the phone she said she didnt offer OWO BUT when i said thats what i required she said she would offer it to me. She lied about that because when i arrived only OW was actually on offer so i walked and gave this negative.

As i said on the new positive review i cant say if its the same WG from her free pics, maybe it , maybe it isnt.

Offline The_Don

So its clear. When i had dealings with her in August only OW was down on her A/W profile. On the phone she said she didnt offer OWO BUT when i said thats what i required she said she would offer it to me. She lied about that because when i arrived only OW was actually on offer so i walked and gave this negative.

As i said on the new positive review i cant say if its the same WG from her free pics, maybe it , maybe it isnt.

Thanks for the review   :thumbsup:

As for profile swapping (that happens some times) it can be a bummer  :thumbsdown:

Sorry to hear that you were mucked around (not nice)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 10:45:29 am by The_Don »

Offline smiths

Thanks for the review   :thumbsup:

As for profile swapping (that happens some times) it can be a bummer  :thumbsdown:

Sorry to hear that you were mucked around (not nice)

Thanks.  :thumbsup: I was going to Sainsburys anyway which was near though she didnt know that so only my time was wasted by her, but thats bad enough of course.

Offline SamLP

I inquired about her a little while back. She was more local than now, then I saw Smiths review. The pictures have changed so I'm not sure if it's the same girl anymore. Maybe she learnt from you Smiths not to lie to punters and expect them to stay.

Offline smiths

I inquired about her a little while back. She was more local than now, then I saw Smiths review. The pictures have changed so I'm not sure if it's the same girl anymore. Maybe she learnt from you Smiths not to lie to punters and expect them to stay.

Maybe, and if it is the same WG i hope so. :thumbsup:

johnnyboy61

Smiths, as I said in my review, you seem to have seen Lian very early on in her career (she told me she had only started in July of this year); perhaps she thought she ought to offer OWO to you but got cold feet once you arrived and that's why she backtracked.  I can quite understand you walking at the time, I would have done so too.  A few months further down the line she is possibly more confident, realises what she has to offer to give a proper GFE service and dealings with her are much more straightforward than in the early days.  Can't quite understand why she told you she was Bulgarian, again perhaps in the early on she was very wary of giving away any clues as to her real identity, although having said that I've no firm evidence that she is Russian. TV was on in the lounge with Cyrillic text on screen - no help there because both Bulgarians and Russians use the Cyrillic alphabet. Your description of her matches the girl I saw, so no reason to suspect a swap of profiles - more likely you met an inexperienced girl not yet used to the scene and who hadn't given OWO to a client before.

Offline smiths

Smiths, as I said in my review, you seem to have seen Lian very early on in her career (she told me she had only started in July of this year); perhaps she thought she ought to offer OWO to you but got cold feet once you arrived and that's why she backtracked.  I can quite understand you walking at the time, I would have done so too.  A few months further down the line she is possibly more confident, realises what she has to offer to give a proper GFE service and dealings with her are much more straightforward than in the early days.  Can't quite understand why she told you she was Bulgarian, again perhaps in the early on she was very wary of giving away any clues as to her real identity, although having said that I've no firm evidence that she is Russian. TV was on in the lounge with Cyrillic text on screen - no help there because both Bulgarians and Russians use the Cyrillic alphabet. Your description of her matches the girl I saw, so no reason to suspect a swap of profiles - more likely you met an inexperienced girl not yet used to the scene and who hadn't given OWO to a client before.

There is no excuse acceptable to me to backtrack once she agreed to offer OWO, i didnt fuck her about by not turning up as agreed, clean with the correct money on me so i expected her to keep to what she agreed, she didnt so is a low life liar to me. And however good she might be with others i wont be seeing her again.

Good for you that she offered you a good service, pity she didnt me when it mattered.