Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina Fox - Chelmsford  (Read 1316 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6968406) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Delayedejaculation

Price: £120 for 30 mins including extras (£20 OWO + £20 DFK)
Venue: Near the highstreet opposite poundland.
Girl: Maybe 5'5" - really tight body little body. Great legs, tiny little waist and fake bolt on tits (though the feel of her nipples is great). Facially looks slightly older than the photos maybe late 20s early 30s. I suspect she's had ribs removed or some sort of surgery on her abdomen, there was absolutely no give when feeling around her waist & abs.

Act: Booked for 3pm but ended up meeting at 3:30pm as she was late in getting ready. She answered the door in a skimpy pink dress and very high heels. Takes me to the bedroom, payment taken and we are straight into it with DFK and she pulls off my top and gestures to take off my trousers and underwear, she pushes me onto the bed and whips off her dress and gets on top of me, kissing me and going down my body before OWO. She does this for about 2-3 minutes, lots of spitting on my cock and headwork, it wasn't amazing but warmed me right up.

She pops a condom on me and I get on top, she wraps her legs around me and is really thrusting herself against me, she has a really tight cute little pussy, not completely shaved but I prefer it that way.

We do this for a few mintues before switching to doggy and I abolsutely rail her, she's incredibly enthusiastic and really throws her arse back onto my cock. Then she closes her legs and lowers herself onto the bed and I straddle her and pound her from behind.

After that she flips on her side and I fuck her from behind, her arse feels absolutely great to slap up against.

THEN she moves and puts us in a position where one of her legs is in the air and she's at 90 degrees to my body with both of us laying down, she's facing away from me but her leg in the air gives me something to hold onto as I thrust into her. I only last for about a minute in this position before I pop. It was a fucking great orgasm. Probably the best sex with a service provider I have ever had.

Would I return? Once I get through my hot list, I think I will.

TL;DR:
Body 9/10
Face: 7/10
Blowjob: 6/10
Sex: 10/10

External Link/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

Sounds like she bumped your booking, the same as she did to me.

I just didn't have time to hang around, not withstanding the fact that she had plenty of ongoing communication with me leading up to the agreed booking time.

Offline Rayray23k

What's her dress size and bum like?

Offline Delayedejaculation

What's her dress size and bum like?

size 6 - she has a tiny waist. Nice firm round bum too, small but she has a small frame.

Offline sensualencounter

She clearly states natural boobs on her profile. Are they definitely fake?

Offline pixeledge

defiantly enhanced, you can see round the nipples

Offline sensualencounter

defiantly enhanced, you can see round the nipples
:thumbsup: really fucks me off when they lie on their profile. Makes me wonder what else is a lie.