Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda Massage Cwmbran - any intel?  (Read 2053 times)

Offline harry1980

Has anyone see Amanda in Cwmbran. She quotes £170 sensual massage for an hour. Looks hot but can’t find any reviews but someone’s got to have some info on here surely?

Goes by Trust in Hands Massage Therapy and adverts on Freeadds as per link below.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Ferguson86

Pretty sure it’s the same woman who works as Sensi Melia:
Banned reason: Abuse towards moderator.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ferguson86

Sounds like a great big rip off to me. She obviously fancies herself as something special and not the average looking middle aged woman she actually is. Also can’t be the sharpest tool in the shed having her real full name on the adverts….
Banned reason: Abuse towards moderator.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tataboy

Go to cara in swansea £65 for 1hr and the most sensual HR in the Wales once  tried never forgotten  blissssss  :hi:
Link #### https://www.gumtree.com/p/thai-massage-services/cara-best-swansea-asian-massage-/1311521284
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 02:34:39 pm by Tataboy »

Offline harry1980

Thanks for the intel. Think I’ll give her a wide swerve at £170 for an oily wank.

Offline Corus Boy

I have seen Amanda a number of times and will be seeing again.

She is expensive and services are very limited, BUT she knows her way around a man's body and how to use hers.

I find that her skills at keeping me hanging right on the edge for 45 minutes leads to explosive orgasams.

But we are all so different.

Offline Discreet_welshman

I have seen Amanda a number of times and will be seeing again.

She is expensive and services are very limited, BUT she knows her way around a man's body and how to use hers.

I find that her skills at keeping me hanging right on the edge for 45 minutes leads to explosive orgasams.

But we are all so different.

Sounds interesting and very mixed compared to the above comments by others.
I have her in my sights as i'm currently having a few issues and the type of service she offers seems right up my street at the moment. I've been looking for someone who can possible do some deep massage etc and a happy ending is always a bonus.
Do you know if she does 30 minutes CB or is it a minimum of an hour?

DW  :hi:

Offline Corus Boy

Sounds interesting and very mixed compared to the above comments by others.
I have her in my sights as i'm currently having a few issues and the type of service she offers seems right up my street at the moment. I've been looking for someone who can possible do some deep massage etc and a happy ending is always a bonus.
Do you know if she does 30 minutes CB or is it a minimum of an hour?

DW  :hi:

Points;

I don't know what length meets Amanda offers, I normally go for 90 minutes.

I also like a soft, teasing massage.

Amanda has always been naked.

Does a wicked body to body session.

Amanda does not allow touching!!!!!

No kissing.

I find her the most amazing tease and everything builds up to a very powerful HE.

I know that many will think that it's not a good deal, but a get what I want from it.

Amanda's place is perfect, warm as is the oil.  Easy to find and never any parking problems.

Easy to contact and chat with, so just contact her and ask.