Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacey laceyy - Farnborough - very meh  (Read 556 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5891098) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline JoShields

External Link/Members Only

Had a gap in my schedule. Texted and she was available at short notice. Blocks by BMW. Easy parking and very convenient.

Make my way up to apartment. First impressions are better than expected. She is a pretty, attractive girl. Nice body. Small head took over - decided on 45 mins for £100 (based on looks alone). Should have stuck with my original plan of 30 mins.

I was offered 2 girls for 30 mins - £120. Asked to see other girl. She introduced herself as Rebecca but she did not appeal to me .. and I only had £110 on me. Declined the offer.

Had a quick shower then down to business. No kissing, OW - usual Rom stuff. She was keen to get going - the quicker you come the faster you leave. Went down on her. Tasted lube which I did not appreciate. No fingers. Got bored quickly. I did not want OW so asked if she had any toys. To my surprise she did. She toyed herself while I watched. This was the best part.

Decided it was time for action. Asked her to lie on her stomach for a good prone bone. She said no! So doggy it was then. She used fingers to prevent deep penetration. Very frustrating. She then asked if she can jump on top. Very shallow CG followed. Asked her to spin around for some reverse CG - she refused again!

By now I had had enough - the stiffness bored out of me :). She wanked me off onto her tits.

A very underwhelming punt. Might be ok for a 15 min P&D but I will not return.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 09:08:10 am by JoShields »