Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Ashford  (Read 4983 times)

147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline southcoastpunter

tp69 and Ronin - don't waste your time trying to reason with P123 or lamboman. they are both guys who think they are always 100% right and absolutely must have the last word.

and what a shame that lamboman didn't say up front that he had seen her or at least was in discussion with her and she cancelled on him (a review would have been good too if it was within the time frame that he was a member) instead of making derogatory comments and casting aspersions by inference and implications. That would have made a significant difference. But no wonder she cancelled on him - maybe she had read some of his posts on here and decided she didn't want to see such a rude and arrogant person! Can't say i blame her.

And P123 was also making derogatory comments and casting aspersions by inference and implications. and claimed he doesn't have time to leave reviews on UKP or doesn't think its worth it - but interestingly he does have time to have prolonged debates/arguments with me on a seeking subject - as well as continuing to comment on this thread.

Anyway - I am now going to take my own advice and not waste anymore of my time on them - or de-rail the Ops review any more!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Well I'm not going to argue with a complete imbecile like yourself any longer.
I've seen her and she's also cancelled on me tough shit that doesn't fit with your cunt struck views  :hi:
You need to calm yourself down a bit and ease off with the abuse.

Offline lamboman

tp69 and Ronin - don't waste your time trying to reason with P123 or lamboman. they are both guys who think they are always 100% right and absolutely must have the last word.

and what a shame that lamboman didn't say up front that he had seen her or at least was in discussion with her and she cancelled on him (a review would have been good too if it was within the time frame that he was a member) instead of making derogatory comments and casting aspersions by inference and implications. That would have made a significant difference. But no wonder she cancelled on him - maybe she had read some of his posts on here and decided she didn't want to see such a rude and arrogant person! Can't say i blame her.

And P123 was also making derogatory comments and casting aspersions by inference and implications. and claimed he doesn't have time to leave reviews on UKP or doesn't think its worth it - but interestingly he does have time to have prolonged debates/arguments with me on a seeking subject - as well as continuing to comment on this thread.

Anyway - I am now going to take my own advice and not waste anymore of my time on them - or de-rail the Ops review any more!

You don't half post some claptrap and I am right 100%  :hi:
Perhaps you could enlighten the forum as to how you know when I met her and when she cancelled on me?
No? Didn't think so.
She'd also have done well to read my posts as she doesn't know who I am and I wasn't a member when I met her  :lol:
Think before you post is my advice to you.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lamboman

You need to calm yourself down a bit and ease off with the abuse.

I'm quite calm  :thumbsup:,and I thought imbecile would be ok seeing as twat is according to the rules.
Guess not.

Offline shed

Sound like a bunch of old women. :unknown:

Offline tp69

I'm quite calm  :thumbsup:,and I thought imbecile would be ok seeing as twat is according to the rules.
Guess not.

You're unpleasant. There's no need to insult everyone and derail the thread with an argument that is entirely pointless.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Guess not.
The fact you are extremely argumentative on just about every thread you post on hasn't gone unnoticed and keeping just within the rules is not the way we expect members to behave.   

Offline Ronin1980

Your opinion on whether she is gorgeous or not is up to you
And you are the only person who actually cares about that.
The rest of us will make up our own minds
As TP said - beauty is subjective.
The rest of the tripe you wrote about her is again
Your opinion - and nobody gives a shit.

I have no need to prove myself on any forum
I am just trying to keep things objective.

Simple people like yourself,
Seem to think they can prove their opinion.
An opinion cannot be proved,
As it’s not knowledge or fact.
However that’s probably to difficult for you to understand
  :dash:

Whether you've seen an SP or not is not contingent upon knowing whether you think they are "gorgeous" to you. You obviously haven't been around long enough to know she's had Face pics on her profile before. I'd say she's attractive girl, but def not in the gorgeous category...hardly any are, and if she was, and believed that herself...she'd be charging more and people would still pay it. That's my opinion, and its my right to have one without the likes you trying to deny any alternative views to your own, seemingly trying to prove yourself on a public forum.

Deary me, it seems you have to explain the simple things to simple people.

Offline Ronin1980

I am not arguing with you about anything
Simply - disagreeing with your opinion.
Which leads you to accuse me of being dumb, an imbecile, a white knight & cuntstruck.
What a ridiculous little keyboard warrior you are!

Let’s move on from this now - I have real shit to do!
And real pussy to fuck  :drinks:

Well I'm not going to argue with a complete imbecile like yourself any longer.
I've seen her and she's also cancelled on me tough shit that doesn't fit with your cunt struck views  :hi:

Offline lamboman

The fact you are extremely argumentative on just about every thread you post on hasn't gone unnoticed and keeping just within the rules is not the way we expect members to behave.

So I just agree with posters who haven't even met a particular SP when I have?
That seems a bit odd,still you're the boss.

Offline tp69

So I just agree with posters who haven't even met a particular SP when I have?
That seems a bit odd,still you're the boss.

You can disagree and have whatever opinion you like. Ronin didn't take issue with that. It's calling someone dumb, or an imbecile that's not okay, there' just no need. Chill out, we're here to share information, there's no need to be abusive, we're all different.

Offline lamboman

You can disagree and have whatever opinion you like. Ronin didn't take issue with that. It's calling someone dumb, or an imbecile that's not okay, there' just no need. Chill out, we're here to share information, there's no need to be abusive, we're all different.

It appears my information is not for sharing if it differs from posters that haven't even met a certain SP when I have.
That doesn't appear to tally with the site ethos.
And this is hardly the first time he's rubbed up other posters the wrong way with clueless posts.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 07:40:20 pm by lamboman »

Offline tp69

It appears my information is not for sharing if it differs from posters that haven't even met a certain SP when I have.
That doesn't appear to tally with the site ethos.
And this is hardly the first time he's rubbed up other posters the wrong way with clueless posts.

I don't find his posts clueless at all, quite the contrary, but there you go again. Honestly, for all the abuse you've dished out, what value did you add to the thread? Towards the very end you mentioned she'd cancelled on you, the first piece of even relevant information.

Why not stop focusing on the negative and just contribute whatever information you want to share. You're like a dog with a bone. Full sentences can be quite useful for adding a little context.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 08:09:08 pm by tp69 »

Offline lamboman

for all the abuse you've dished out, what value did you add to the thread?

That I've seen her and she cancelled on me at short notice,that fair outweighs any "abuse"   :lol: as you call it which does agree with the OPs experience.
If that's not helpful then the much vaunted site ethos is pointless.
I'll say no more on this thread as she's beyond reproach for some reason   :(

« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 08:35:17 pm by lamboman »

Offline tp69

That I've seen her and she cancelled on me at short notice,that fair outweighs any "abuse"   :lol: as you call it which does agree with the OPs experience.

If you think calling someone an imbecile is funny then you need to grow up.

I'll say no more on this thread as she's beyond reproach for some reason.

You only hear your own narrative. Not a single person on the thread disagreed with the negative rating, in fact every person agreed it was deserved. Most were able to accept her apology and cut her some slack for a bad day, each to their own.

Offline Ronin1980

What a shame that this will be Lambo’s last post,
After contributing such objective views,
He has fallen foul of his own stupidity!
Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves  :yahoo:

If that's not helpful then the much vaunted site ethos is pointless.
I'll say no more on this thread as she's beyond reproach for some reason   :(

Offline contentguy

What a shame that this will be Lambo’s last post,
After contributing such objective views,
He has fallen foul of his own stupidity!
Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves  :yahoo:

He decided to check out and his recent posts were inviting a ban.

I can’t help wondering if he had an issue that affected his punting which instigated his recent behaviour.
Wish him well whatever the reason for his recent antagonism.